Shiny new site

Hugh Jass

Screenshot_20200912-165321_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e7ded859b8000538919a01d395c5b3cd.jpg

Screenshot_20200912-165333_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f09c0a27e2abfb06434c5129bf6423b1.jpg

I'm not sure if it's just me but I can't seem to find the difference between the regular site and Gold. I think Gold is already worth the money so I'm not bothered at all, but I'm just intrigued what people are on about.

I don't have access to a desktop at the moment so I've just got screenshots if what it looks like with desktop site view enabled on my phone which could potentially be the reason.

47 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

All positive and everyone liking the new site.

Isn’t someone going to complain that they don’t like the new site?

Any negativity at all?

Maybe start a #cancelefests hashtag?

No? Anyone?

Pah, social media ain’t want it used to be.

If you want some negativity then I can winge about the menu hamburger being fixed in the top corner and just hidden behind other objects so you can sometimes see it poking out as you scroll down.

I think Neil mentioned he was having issues with the menu and had only done a temporary fix so it would seem churlish to complain about it but if you want negativity then a peek-a-boo hamburger is all I can offer you.