Phoebe fucking Bridgers

jparx

5 minutes ago, km9 said:

I'm not after an argument at all, but I just don't see what the fuss is about. I go to a festival for fun, and I can't imagine having much fun watching her. Happy to be proven wrong 

I was sceptical, but her JPT set was genuinely one of my all time favourite Glastonbury moments.

40 minutes ago, Zacko said:

😲🤩

Phoebe didn't do that, in case I mislead you. Pearl Jam did an encore of Black, Alive and Keep on Rockin in the Free World. Thought I was going to float off into space

1 hour ago, Padjeq said:

Phoebe didn't do that, in case I mislead you. Pearl Jam did an encore of Black, Alive and Keep on Rockin in the Free World. Thought I was going to float off into space

Ahhh, I was gonna say! One of my all time favourite songs so Phoebe covering it would have probably put me into a coma. 

58 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Did she bring out Arlo Parks and do Fake Plastic Trees? 

No she brought out Arlo Parks (who was wearing a Radiohead T-shirt) so I was fully expecting it but she just sang Graceland Too and I Know The End with her. 

24 minutes ago, Justiceforcedave said:

Psychic ticket snipers keep grabbing them from twickets.

Finding this exact same issue, was the same when I was trying for Holly Humberstone tickets a couple of months ago, have alerts on, even when I am on my phone and the alert comes through, every single time someone seems to beat me to it

9 hours ago, Spindles said:

Welcome to the club.  My son introduced my to her music, I was lucky enough to get to see her with him at Glastonbury and she even did a shout out for dads in the audience.  Perfect Glastonbury moment for me.  I go there to collect happy memories and this is one I'm so glad to have.

I could have written this post. He'd advised me to listen to her pre Glasto; I did but was sure I'd probably still go to Idles on the Other which I would have done if it hadn't been raining pre Idles gig. Didn't fancy a soaking so went along to the JP with him. Possibly my best set and was definitely his. Would have loved her to have been at GM or EOTR this year.

1 hour ago, Justiceforcedave said:

Yeah I had this problem for a number of weeks. I eventually got lucky because I kept refreshing the page which said that another booker was in the process of buying - the person who got in first didn’t end up booking them so they became available again. Worth giving that a go!  

1 hour ago, jdb026 said:

Yeah I had this problem for a number of weeks. I eventually got lucky because I kept refreshing the page which said that another booker was in the process of buying - the person who got in first didn’t end up booking them so they became available again. Worth giving that a go!  

Thanks for the hot tip! I figure my best chance will be week of the show when lots of people will have given up trying and there will be a handful of folks who can’t go last min.

14 hours ago, panda97 said:

Finding this exact same issue, was the same when I was trying for Holly Humberstone tickets a couple of months ago, have alerts on, even when I am on my phone and the alert comes through, every single time someone seems to beat me to it

15 hours ago, Justiceforcedave said:

The twickets twitter account alerts are the fastest apparently, faster than the email notifications

6 hours ago, gfa said:

The twickets twitter account alerts are the fastest , faster than notifications

yeah I noticed this, I have both on. Sometimes they come through basically the same time, sometimes the email is literally several minutes later though, definitely wouldn't rely on the email alerts at all

On 7/8/2022 at 11:09 PM, jdb026 said:

Scored two tickets on this advice! Thank you.

2 hours ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Still tickets left for tonight in Berlin apparently. If the airports weren’t such a mess I’d go over 🙃

Not worth it with the current flight fights.

Was sizing up whether I'm mad enough to fly Orlando in the new year to catch Springsteen. The answer is sadly not.