Phoebe fucking Bridgers

jparx

When they arrive I'll be most likely selling two standing for Manchester Apollo on Sunday 24th if anyone's interested. Will Twickets them if nobody on here wants them.

Going to Kendal Calling a few days later so not worth the risk of an indoor gig that close to it at the moment. Subject to change if we both end up with covid between now and then though. Can't do anything til the tickets arrive anyway.

1 minute ago, efcfanwirral said:

When they arrive I'll be most likely selling two standing for Manchester Apollo on Sunday 24th if anyone's interested. Will Twickets them if nobody on here wants them.

Going to Kendal Calling a few days later so not worth the risk of an indoor gig that close to it at the moment. Subject to change if we both end up with covid between now and then though. Can't do anything til the tickets arrive anyway.

I got an email saying all tickets were now electronic and and that all paper tickets have been cancelled (I've got seating for the same night, taking my daughter to her first ever gig!), with another email attaching the tickets (from Ticketmaster I think as opposed to See etc)

2 minutes ago, ogriff said:

I got an email saying all tickets were now electronic and and that all paper tickets have been cancelled (I've got seating for the same night, taking my daughter to her first ever gig!), with another email attaching the tickets (from Ticketmaster I think as opposed to See etc)

Thanks - mine are Eventim and they haven't sent anything. Will log in and take a look! 

• Upvote 1

Really glad to hear she went down so well, the clash with Sam was my worst of the weekend.

Saw her a couple of times in 2018 and she was perfectly fine but a bit underwhelming after SITA blew me away. Then Roundhouse 2019 hinted at what was to come, but still walked away a little disappointed.

Finally seeing her again at Brixton and expecting bigger things.

19 minutes ago, Porcelina said:

Really glad to hear she went down so well, the clash with Sam was my worst of the weekend.

Saw her a couple of times in 2018 and she was perfectly fine but a bit underwhelming after SITA blew me away. Then Roundhouse 2019 hinted at what was to come, but still walked away a little disappointed.

Finally seeing her again at Brixton and expecting bigger things.

She was so good, and I regret leaving a little bit early to get to Fender, especially considering she is maybe my most listened to artist of the last year or so.

Probably my only regret of the festival really! Even if Fender did feel special. 

1 hour ago, Zacko said:

She was so good, and I regret leaving a little bit early to get to Fender, especially considering she is maybe my most listened to artist of the last year or so.

Probably my only regret of the festival really! Even if Fender did feel special. 

At least it was a win-win wherever you were. Still surprised she wasn't playing a higher slot somewhere though, subbing the Other wouldn't have been a stretch at all.

29 minutes ago, Porcelina said:

At least it was a win-win wherever you were. Still surprised she wasn't playing a higher slot somewhere though, subbing the Other wouldn't have been a stretch at all.

I was actually wondering whether she might come back next year! Something like Park headliner would be such a dream, but not sure if she'll still be touring Punisher at that point.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

If she comes back to Europe next Summer I would think it’ll be to catch the later fests like R&L and APE. She’s played basically every June/July event there is to play this year, not much point in her doing the rounds again without another album. 

it's a shame she's climbed so fast in a sense, she would have been a dream headliner for Green Man/End of the Road but probably too big now.

27 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

If she comes back to Europe next Summer I would think it’ll be to catch the later fests like R&L and APE. She’s played basically every June/July event there is to play this year, not much point in her doing the rounds again without another album. 

Yeah, I think you're right 😞 

Has she mentioned Glasto much post festival? Hopefully she loved it! 

23 hours ago, ogriff said:

23 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

Thanks - mine are Eventim and they haven't sent anything. Will log in and take a look! 

Any more on this? I've also got physical tickets through Eventim (but for the Saturday) and haven't heard anything about electronic tickets.

11 minutes ago, dj_tim said:

Any more on this? I've also got physical tickets through Eventim (but for the Saturday) and haven't heard anything about electronic tickets.

Just logged in and it still says it'll be postage and that the tickets will be ready soon, though I guess when they're ready they could just send some etickets over. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zacko said:

I Know The End and Kyoto are my 3rd and 4th top listened to songs in 2021 according to Spotify (behind Last Man on Earth and How Can I Make It Ok by Wolf Alice so could've been a perfect Friday!). Was gutted at the Sam Fender clash but that's where I went to. Would've been best for me if Sam had been in the Saturday 4pm slot he was intended for according to the printed booklet, though I think the time he ended up being on did give it a better atmosphere overall. I don't regret it but it was also my worst clash of the weekend

Saw her at Rock Werchter last weekend, and maybe it was only having 2 hours of sleep before I got to the festival but I've joined the Large Adult Men Overwhelmed During Phoebe crew. Couldn't explain it but my face felt like it was about to burst as the chorus to Motion Sickness hit. Happened again during Kyoto and I Know The End (and also Black by Pearl Jam)

phibby.thumb.jpg.9c409ca901279c747c1f0489369b7974.jpg

19 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

I've joined the Large Adult Men Overwhelmed During Phoebe crew. 

Welcome to the club.  My son introduced my to her music, I was lucky enough to get to see her with him at Glastonbury and she even did a shout out for dads in the audience.  Perfect Glastonbury moment for me.  I go there to collect happy memories and this is one I'm so glad to have.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Padjeq said:

Saw her at Rock Werchter last weekend, and maybe it was only having 2 hours of sleep before I got to the festival but I've joined the Large Adult Men Overwhelmed During Phoebe crew. Couldn't explain it but my face felt like it was about to burst as the chorus to Motion Sickness hit. Happened again during Kyoto and I Know The End (and also Black by Pearl Jam)

😲🤩