Phoebe fucking Bridgers

jparx

3 minutes ago, Little Andy said:

Someone on here said it's around 7pm on John Peel.

WIll be an amazing set for those who are there, but I don't think I'll be able to make it with the way other stages are shaping up (JP to WH is not easy and Bonobo is a top priority for me).
Fortunately I have a ticket to see her in Manchester in July 🙂.

16 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

WIll be an amazing set for those who are there, but I don't think I'll be able to make it with the way other stages are shaping up (JP to WH is not easy and Bonobo is a top priority for me).
Fortunately I have a ticket to see her in Manchester in July 🙂.

I'm the reverse. PFB is an absolute must see, and then I'm sprinting to WH for Bonobo.

Ben

11 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

I'm the reverse. PFB is an absolute must see, and then I'm sprinting to WH for Bonobo.

Ben

Ben, if it wasn't for Manchester I'd be in a much more difficult position!

Who knows what will happen on the day anyway, I've been known to make some late calls before.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, al_coholic said:

Oh bollocks. She is going to clash with WA now 😭

This is my worst nightmare.  Though I have seen Wolf Alice recently so PFB probably wins.. but I really want to see WA again! Feck.

1 minute ago, reflekting said:

I'm definitely all-in on Pheoebe now. Do we think it will be Sidelines + Punisher in full + 2 from the debut like Coachella?

Yup I’m so stoked she’s clash-free for me - was fully expecting to miss her.

And yeah I think we’ll get roundabouts the same setlist as Coachella (time constraints aside - not sure how long she had there?). Would’ve liked a bit more first album myself but fuck it, gonna be an incredible set.

7 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yup I’m so stoked she’s clash-free for me - was fully expecting to miss her.

And yeah I think we’ll get roundabouts the same setlist as Coachella (time constraints aside - not sure how long she had there?). Would’ve liked a bit more first album myself but fuck it, gonna be an incredible set.

She had the same amount of time. So I would expect the same setlist. Likely no Arlo Parks guest appearance since she finishes her set 15 mins before Phoebe hits the stage.

2 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

She had the same amount of time. So I would expect the same setlist. Likely no Arlo Parks guest appearance since she finishes her set 15 mins before Phoebe hits the stage.

Not that I’m really bothered about an appearance from her, but I wouldn’t count Arlo totally out - she won’t come out for the first song so will have half an hour+ to get to John Peel. 

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Not that I’m really bothered about an appearance from her, but I wouldn’t count Arlo totally out - she won’t come out for the first song so will have half an hour+ to get to John Peel. 

And artist buggies exist!

Is anyone hotfooting it from PFB to Bonobo?

I think Phoebe's a casualty for me which is a real shame. But only because I have a ticket to see her in Manchester in July. If it wasn't for that, I'd be in a real quandary. 

I'll see what happens on the day but definitely one of my most frustrating clashes. 

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

They played on separate days last month so guesting for each other was pretty easy to do. We'll see I guess.

5B5B2BAD-EA42-4168-9541-7FEC281E98C8.jpeg

43 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

I think Phoebe's a casualty for me which is a real shame. But only because I have a ticket to see her in Manchester in July. If it wasn't for that, I'd be in a real quandary. 

I'll see what happens on the day but definitely one of my most frustrating clashes. 

yep, I will probably be doing that dash. Gonna be left side of the tent for PFB to get out quick, head up through Silver Hayes, round the back of the other and through the markets, should take about 15 mins, I walk fast.

3 hours ago, zeppelin said:

I'm going to watch the first couple of tracks then go to Sam Fender, for the same reasons as you with having Manchester tickets. SF was the biggest "this will be a huge moment" acts when the lineup first came out and I think seeing him in that slot is very timely and the atmosphere will be incredible. Im a big fan too

That said if Phoebe Bridgers was on the Park I'd have missed Sam Fender - it'd have been magical there. 

Edited by efcfanwirral

7 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

I'm going to watch the first couple of tracks then go to Sam Fender, for the same reasons as you with having Manchester tickets. SF was the biggest "this will be a huge moment" acts when the lineup first came out and I think seeing him in that slot is very timely and the atmosphere will be incredible. Im a big fan too

That said if Phoebe Bridgers was on the Park I'd have missed Sam Fender - it'd have been magical there. 

This is my plan too. Got tickets to PFB in Manchester and SF in London but I really want to see them both at Glastonbury. I've never done the whole split sets thing before but JP to Pyramid isn't too far so I'm thinking I'll be able to watch up to Scott Street (if it's the Coachella set) and be in the vicinity of the Pyramid for the start of SF.

On 5/26/2022 at 10:47 PM, Beaver89 said:

PFB vs WA vs Bonobo?!

say it ain’t so… please…

I feel like all my priorities are going to be clashing with each other across the three days. Maybe I’m just a very 7-9pm at Glasto type person?

It ain't so! But PFB to Bonobo is not quite ideal. Pleased I saw Idles earlier this year though on a clash front

Phoebe and Sam Fender are probably my two most played acts at the moment... so of course they clash.

I'm a little Glastonbury rusty -will anybody else be doing the whole of Phoebe and legging it over to Sam? I guess I can catch at least a chunk of Sam, hope he's out late (and Phoebe is on time). Or is that a fool's game?

Wonder how much churn from Sam there will be for Billie, as I want to get a half decent spot for her. I am guessing not as much as there might be other nights.

5 minutes ago, Festival Liam said:

Phoebe and Sam Fender are probably my two most played acts at the moment... so of course they clash.

I'm a little Glastonbury rusty -will anybody else be doing the whole of Phoebe and legging it over to Sam? I guess I can catch at least a chunk of Sam, hope he's out late (and Phoebe is on time). Or is that a fool's game?

Wonder how much churn from Sam there will be for Billie, as I want to get a half decent spot for her. I am guessing not as much as there might be other nights.

I will be legging it to Sam from Phoebe. I'm expecting to catch 30 mins of his set. Depends on the day though as I may leave Phoebe slightly earlier just to beat any rush around John Peel, and also to meet the rest of my group as they'll all be at the Pyramid 😄.

I wouldn't really worry about the decent spot for Billie thing - the Pyramid field is massive and if you're there for the sub you'll find a good spot.

Edited by CJL9494

3 minutes ago, Festival Liam said:

JP to Pyramid is fine, so doing both will be no problem. I may well do that myself if I resign myself to missing the Sugababes on Avalon.

As for the churn, there is always plenty. You'll just need some patience at the end of the Fender set. Head down the side and then snake across

• 4 weeks later...