Jump to content

Recommended Posts

At least they are rolling bookings forward and we don't have to dick about getting the refund and then buying the same tickets again like last time.

Edited by cdm22
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BST gone very silent at the moment. Whats everyone thoughts on day events going ahead like BST

I would guess that it goes like this: Aussie winter 21/22 - summer Europe 2022 - autumn US 2022 & Ohana & Sea.Hear.Fest

Pearl Jam - Superblood Wolfmoon

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, cdm22 said:

At least they are rolling bookings forward and we don't have to dick about getting the refund and then buying the same tickets again like last time.

Amen to that

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Friday 8th will feature special guests Pixies, whilst Saturday 9th July will welcome a new guest artist to be announced - as well as full supporting lineups."

 

Idles out then... interesting

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

"Friday 8th will feature special guests Pixies, whilst Saturday 9th July will welcome a new guest artist to be announced - as well as full supporting lineups."

 

Idles out then... interesting

Mad Cool was the same weekend so they could have been booked for that instead.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Shame, I was expecting a move to September.  We were going on the Duran Duran day, but there's no mention of Grace Jones for next year and she was a big part of the attraction for me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it was always likely to happen but I was hoping that when Mad Cool eventually gets cancelled, I could buy Pearl Jam tickets. I guess with the Pixies confirmed for next year at BST they are likely to be at Mad Cool in 2022 aswell.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, maelzoid said:

Reading this again carefully I wonder if there is still scope for a BST event maybe in September.

They say it won’t happen in July 2021 and with Pearl Jam presumably binning their whole tour and Duran Duran playing Isle of Wight it makes sense to move the whole lot of that weekend to next year.

However it doesn’t explicitly say nothing will happen this year. Is it possible they could put something on in September possibly dove-tailing with the proposed September Glastonbury shows?

Just a thought.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, John L said:

Reading this again carefully I wonder if there is still scope for a BST event maybe in September.

They say it won’t happen in July 2021 and with Pearl Jam presumably binning their whole tour and Duran Duran playing Isle of Wight it makes sense to move the whole lot of that weekend to next year.

However it doesn’t explicitly say nothing will happen this year. Is it possible they could put something on in September possibly dove-tailing with the proposed September Glastonbury shows?

Just a thought.

 

Don't see it happening really, nor in their statement.

It only makes sense to run the site if they have many days of events.

And worse, they'd have to start all over again with ticket sales.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...