Neighbourhood Weekender 2021

Jack.194

Looking forward to this now! Just doing the Saturday. Wasn't meant to be going but one of my friends had a spare VIP ticket that he charged half price for, which I couldn't say no too.

Looking at the lineup, it's going to be The K's, Zuzu, The Magic Gang, Snuts, The Big Moon (wanted Vaccines over Jake Bugg as special guest, but hey-ho), Noisy, Baby Queen, Sam Fender or Reverend. Not sure about James yet, but will probably be well up for it after a fair few pints over the afternoon! 

2 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

Absolutely devastated - girlfriend tested positive on an LFT so selling the tickets today. Its so close to where we live as well. Leeds wasn't worth missing this. Summer is over it seems! 

Really sorry to hear that mate. Take care of yourselves. Better times will come soon.

Edited by KesyerSoze21

31 minutes ago, KesyerSoze21 said:

Really sorry to hear that mate. Take care of yourselves. Better times will come soon.

Thanks! Got some hope riding on courteeners at the end of the month, but I'm not 100% on gatherings on that size still being allowed by then, plus I suspect if it is happening they'll have pulled forward the 2 jabs/no test rules, and this means we can't (shouldn't and won't, even if i test negative which I seem to be) get the 2nd for another month. Fingers crossed for the stars to align on that one!! 

Edited by efcfanwirral

2 hours ago, Chipbarm said:

I would also like to know this. Anyone who went last night what are the searches like? Could I get a hip flask in today? I’ve seen it’s £6.50 a pint!

everywhere is now unfortunately

7 minutes ago, bucko said:

i was there yesterday and its card only at the main bars and £6 a pint for amstel or strongbow.

the Que system is like playing human snake but it seems to work well.

That's pretty good for Amstel to be fair, it's nearly a fiver in the pubs around here. 

Better that the 6.50 for carlsbad export at reading.

9 hours ago, thetime said:

That's pretty good for Amstel to be fair, it's nearly a fiver in the pubs around here. 

Better that the 6.50 for carlsbad export at reading.

Haha wasn't even export at Leeds! 

Hope everyone's had an amazing time at Neighbourhood. Hoping it moves back to May next year so I don't have to wait so long!! 

Easy Life were being absolute knobs apparently yesterday, main guy was telling James etc to fuck off on stage and asking who all the other bands were. Absolute diva, can tell they are going to become really hit or miss live.

edit: any word on Catfish? apparently for Cocoon was just van singing and the others all left

Edited by gfa

1 hour ago, gfa said:

Easy Life were being absolute knobs apparently yesterday, main guy was telling James etc to fuck off on stage and asking who all the other bands were. Absolute diva, can tell they are going to become really hit or miss live.

edit: any word on Catfish? apparently for Cocoon was just van singing and the others all left

As so often with rumours there’s a very slight element of truth to this but very twisted.

What happened is the band played Cocoon as usual to finish their set and they all walked off at the end of the song but Van stayed out and sang the chorus acoustically a few more times 

9 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

As so often with rumours there’s a very slight element of truth to this but very twisted.

What happened is the band played Cocoon as usual to finish their set and they all walked off at the end of the song but Van stayed out and sang the chorus acoustically a few more times 

Ah cheers 👍still no tyrants too actually cannot believe they have chopped it off their live sets, its literally their best song live