When did you last go to a proper gig?

Ayrshire Chris

On 9/25/2020 at 9:24 PM, Ayrshire Chris said:

FE944502-2B3B-47EC-99A3-26B07160A095.thumb.jpeg.c46ba033c8a85035d6d3bedf699d617c.jpeg

so for me that means the Norwegian singer Aurora who we saw in Glasgow in November , and previously in the JP tent last Glasto .  Suits me absolutely perfectly ❤️though Mrs c would have something to say about this😉

The Selector then. I have absolutely zero issue with being quarantined with Pauline Black. 

4 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

97?! Bloody hell.

We have tickets for Hopkins but I'm not expecting it to go ahead really. Are you? Tickets were sold before the pandemic so they wouldn't be able to distance at that capacity.

I can't see it happening in December either and neither do I think it should. Perhaps there'll be more chance in the spring?

I do wonder though if he'll ditch the rest of the tour if it doesn't go ahead before next year's (nominal) festival season and go back to touring his usual sets? It must be quite a bit of extra hassle to re-prepare for a small number of gigs in such a different style to his usual output. The chance to play at the Albert Hall must be quite attractive though.