2022 Festival

Just now, nathanh said:

Which artists on the lineup do you all recommend checking out and what songs do you recommend me? 

Not sure about songs but lots of acts on the lineup have fantastic albums that are best to listen to as a complete piece. I’d recommend:  

Run The Jewels - albums RTJ 2 & 4. 

Little Simz - albums GREY Area & Sometimes I Might Be Introvert 

Pale Waves - My Mind Makes Noises 

Denzel Curry - TA13OO 

PinkPantheress - to hell with it 

Bring Me The Horizon - Sempiternal & Post Human: Survival Horror 

4 hours ago, Will b said:

Dave > polo g > little Simz 

Meghan the stallion > playboi carti > glass animals 

AM > wolf alice > Fontaine’s DC

BMTH > mgk > enter Shikari 

RATM > RTJ > the vaccines 

halsey > Bastille > charli XCX 

The additions will be filling the smaller slots predominantly. Can’t see Carti getting added and Glass Animals being moved to 3rd MSW one bit given how well its sold

59 minutes ago, foolee said:

Would love for Limp Bizkit and MGK to be announced. Also need the Pit stage to smash it on the Friday because no one on the main stages do anything for me. 

Yeah, same here.

If it’s anything like this year’s originally planned Pit (before the withdrawals) then we’ll be ok.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

Yeah, same here.

If it’s anything like this year’s originally planned Pit (before the withdrawals) then we’ll be ok.

I’d honestly take the exact same lineup again. Would love Creeper before Fever 333 in there and it would be great to have Bob Vylan back, I think he’ll play main stage the RATM day though. 

2 hours ago, foolee said:

Surely RATM? But the day isn’t great for RATM fans which could impact day tickets. Needed more of a Foos day in 2019 for good day ticket sales. 

Did Rage ever sell out originally?

38 minutes ago, foolee said:

I’d honestly take the exact same lineup again. Would love Creeper before Fever 333 in there and it would be great to have Bob Vylan back, I think he’ll play main stage the RATM day though. 

Yeah, the Pit line up was hit more than any other with withdrawals. Poor old Dan Carter must have been pulling his hair out.

If they bring back Bob Vylan plus everyone who pulled out of the Pit this year, 333, Creeper, Ho99o9,Spritbox and Cleopatrick then I’ll be a happy man.

1 hour ago, foolee said:

I don’t think so but not sure how long it was on sale before the uncertainty with Covid began but again the lineup that day was terrible for RATM fans to get day tickets. 

i see, honestly reckon dave could sell out first as people settle for non weekend tickets Dave is more likely from the weekend crowd.