2022 Festival

3 minutes ago, Jericode said:

I want Limp Bizkit subbing RATM. Absolutely no-one can argue that isn't a good time.

Limp Bizkit are arguably the reason Rage broke up after Commerford crashed their MTV award and he still talks about how much he hates Limp Bizkit. I'd imagine instead of a speach about hanging Bush or Trump during their gig they would talk about hanging Durst instead.

• Upvote 2

Been looking at the ill-fated 2020 lineup and it already looks stacked compared to when it first came out. Mabel, Aitch and Tom Grennan fifth down, AJ Tracey and Sam Fender headlining the R1, it would have been carnage in there. Every main stage run from mid afternoon onwards would have been rammed.

Incidentally, plenty of acts I'd like to see back in 2022 that didn't do 2021: Courteeners, Idles, Fever 333, Creeper, All Time Low, Sleeping With Sirens, The Maine, Fonatines D.C

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, sacred shape said:

Aitch played the halftime show at the NFL yesterday. He finished his performance, said goodbye and thanks, and there was like no clapping/cheering at all. It was like people just ignored him. 

Still a better reception than for that weird Subway gig

1 hour ago, sacred shape said:

Aitch played the halftime show at the NFL yesterday. He finished his performance, said goodbye and thanks, and there was like no clapping/cheering at all. It was like people just ignored him. 

No one over 17 has heard of him have they?  They certainly don’t want to listen to him!

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

BMTH and ADTR tour in Europe next year. No UK dates but those two were never gonna tour together here anyway.

Chances of BMTH headlining with ADTR as the sub? 

16 minutes ago, ZPBTC said:

Chances of BMTH headlining with ADTR as the sub? 

You could arguably see RATM/ADTR one stage and BMTH/RTJ or similar on the other.

There's a month-long gap between BMTH finishing in the EU before going off to Russia, what's the chances of them throwing in a handful of UK dates before I book Amsterdam

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

BMTH and ADTR tour in Europe next year. No UK dates but those two were never gonna tour together here anyway.

Extremely tempted by the Prague date as it’s in February half term for me and return flights are £48 at the minute. 

Hoping there being no UK dates at all makes them likely to headline R&L.

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

Extremely tempted by the Prague date as it’s in February half term for me and return flights are £48 at the minute. 

Think I'm off to the Amsterdam date, got a flight voucher so may as well make use of it!

23 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

There's actually a lot of people asking from them in the comments of R&L's last tweet, second only to the obvious winner Arctic Monkeys at the minute so here's hoping

2 minutes ago, NoBuses said:

Friday - Dave / Bring Me The Horizon

Saturday - Arctic Monkeys / Lewis Capaldi

Sunday - Rage Against The Machine / Halsey

That set looks very very plausible to me. I can't see Capaldi settling for any less than a MSW headline slot now, even if he is the most boring live act on Earth

6 hours ago, sacred shape said:

Good to hear. Honestly nothing personal, but the guy is fucking horrendous 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Would have been a killer tour in the UK. Still think ADTR will do their own standalone shows, but this makes Bring Me more likely I think

5 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I was that tempted by the Prague BMTH date, I’ve booked flights and hotel for it xD I went to see Stray From The Path is Prague a couple of years ago and the crowd was awesome so this should be brilliant! 

Yeah the crowd will go nuts but the venue is dog sh*t.

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

I was that tempted by the Prague BMTH date, I’ve booked flights and hotel for it xD I went to see Stray From The Path is Prague a couple of years ago and the crowd was awesome so this should be brilliant! 

I’m a fan of Stray From The Path too but I can’t imagine being desperate enough to see them to book a flight to Prague.