Only ‘Chemical’ i want to see on the lineup is the chemical brothers.

On 9/5/2020 at 12:29 PM, Alex Winstone said:

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE, Skepta, Idles, Enter Shikari, Denzel Curry, Fever 333, Arrested Youth, Black Futures R1: Carl Cox (Closing Set) The Vaccines DS: Sub Focus LU: Sleeping With Sirens FR: The Cribs R1X: Iann Dior

DUA LIPA/TAME IMPALA, Wolf Alice, Mabel, Sports Team, Scarlxrd, Yours Truly R1: Fontaines D.C DS: High Contrast Pit: Skindred FR: Inhaler R1X: Scarlxrd 

TRAVIS SCOTT, Dave, Blossoms, Brockhampton,Don Broco, Pale Waves, Lady Leshurr, Basement, Dream State R1: Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes DS: Camelphat Pit: Code Orange FR: Girl In Red R1X: JME

Secret Set: The Streets and Slaves

mabel 3rd down is appalling - i think these days are balanced kind of weird too 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE, Skepta, Idles, Enter Shikari, Denzel Curry, Fever 333, Arrested Youth, Black Futures R1: Carl Cox (Closing Set) The Vaccines DS: Sub Focus LU: Sleeping With Sirens FR: The Cr

3 hours ago, Matt42 said:

I admire your faith in this festival

I mean, if Rage is possible, I don’t think an act like those two is that out of the ordinary.  

The BBC did play Radiohead’s set from 2009, and promoted it quite a lot on Twitter (I know that’s the BBC making the call not FR)

5 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

BST is way more likely. Radiohead crowd in 09 wasn't huge at all but it was a time when Reading still sold out easily. I can't see either day being booked now to cater to them to sell tickets.

Radiohead aren't really a band where fans are like "I like Radiohead but not sure I'd go unless the support is strong"

19 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Radiohead aren't really a band where fans are like "I like Radiohead but not sure I'd go unless the support is strong"

🤣🤣🤣

Radiohead fans go where Radiohead are and probably don’t check the rest of the lineup

Radiohead would get a crowd, Blur would get a crowd, whether Melvin has enough balls to pull it off is another matter.

Panic

Dua /Dave

Biffy is a very R&L trio

But I would fucking love Radiohead pleaseeeeeeee