2022 Festival

12 minutes ago, CharlieDaRapper said:

I agree who we thinking will headline the other stages?

I’d say from what’s already announced Fever 333 will be headlining the pit, Wilkinson & Hybrid Minds for Dance and Pale Waves for FR but they might be slightly too big. 

8 minutes ago, foolee said:

I’d say from what’s already announced Fever 333 will be headlining the pit, Wilkinson & Hybrid Minds for Dance and Pale Waves for FR but they might be slightly too big. 

Agreed with these.

I think Denzel will headline the 1xtra too, hopefully not clashing with Rage.

Wouldn’t be overly surprised to see circa waves headline the FR either as it’s not like they’re still on the trajectory they were on and need a main stage slot. Hopefully not though, would go watch em as a nice summery middle of the day band, not a night ender. Especially not over Dave

17 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Agreed with these.

I think Denzel will headline the 1xtra too, hopefully not clashing with Rage.

Wouldn’t be overly surprised to see circa waves headline the FR either as it’s not like they’re still on the trajectory they were on and need a main stage slot. Hopefully not though, would go watch em as a nice summery middle of the day band, not a night ender. Especially not over Dave

I feel like they wouldn’t clash RATM and Denzel but he could be on the main stage. 

Agree with the Circa Waves comment but I think they’ll put the pit stage on the Friday (Reading) and as Circa Waves are on the Friday (Reading) there can only be a FR or a pit stage and not both so I’m thinking Circa Waves will be early main stage, 2nd on maybe? 

1 hour ago, foolee said:

I feel like they wouldn’t clash RATM and Denzel but he could be on the main stage. 

Agree with the Circa Waves comment but I think they’ll put the pit stage on the Friday (Reading) and as Circa Waves are on the Friday (Reading) there can only be a FR or a pit stage and not both so I’m thinking Circa Waves will be early main stage, 2nd on maybe? 

I’d like to think that’ll be the case. Maybe end the 1xtra early and have him clash with Halsey.

Yeah no you’re totally right regarding circa waves, forgot about that stage being shared now

Surely circa waves would be mainstage, t shirt weather in the sun can’t go too wrong with that. Would be great for them to do a longer FR headline set too though but they never really put that kind of act in there

4 minutes ago, LazyDavid said:

This frankly ridiculous line up just got announced in Las Vegas in October...wonder if any will end up at Reading a month and a bit earlier (other than BMTH of course)..

I genuinely can’t believe this isn’t a fake lineup. It looks like the best time ever. 

16 minutes ago, LazyDavid said:

This frankly ridiculous line up just got announced in Las Vegas in October...wonder if any will end up at Reading a month and a bit earlier (other than BMTH of course)..

Wolf Alice will definitely be at R/L as well 😜

An Avril Lavigne special guest slot would do nicely...

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, LazyDavid said:

We already have BMTH, Wolf alice and JXDN fro that. I guess we could maybe get Car Seat Headrest, Lil Huddy, Paramore secret set

Stage splits...

MSE >> Dave // Arctic Monkeys // Rage Against the Machine

MSW >> Megan the Stalion // Bring me the Horizon // Halsey

Dance >> Kurupt FM? // Wilkinson // Hybrid Minds

1xtra >> Tion Wayne // Jack Harlow // Denzel Curry

Pit/Lockup/FR >> Fever 333 // JXDN // Pale Waves

24 minutes ago, LazyDavid said:

Insane lineup. It's like if Slam Dunk had the budget of the major festivals.

15 minutes ago, Chad888 said:

Stage splits...

MSE >> Dave // Arctic Monkeys // Rage Against the Machine

MSW >> Megan the Stalion // Bring me the Horizon // Halsey

Dance >> Kurupt FM? // Wilkinson // Hybrid Minds

1xtra >> Tion Wayne // Jack Harlow // Denzel Curry

Pit/Lockup/FR >> Fever 333 // JXDN // Pale Waves

Jack Harlow is billed as special guest, no way he's headlining 1xtra

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

I genuinely can’t believe this isn’t a fake lineup. It looks like the best time ever. 

23 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

Yeah it looks like one of those nightclub adverts for a rock night where they put loads of bands the DJ is going to play on the poster, haha.

First time I saw this was when BMTH posted it on Twitter and my initial thought was why are BMTH advertising a club night, haha. Incredible lineup. Just been looking at cost of flights and hotels. 

Edited by foolee

1 hour ago, LazyDavid said:

Add blink-182 (w/ Tom) and The Front Bottoms and I'd be on my way to Vegas

Where would we see Jack Harlow then on the Main Stage?

I'd have imagined him being in the same spot as The Kid Laroi last year, but we have Fontaines DC in that spot it seems. Possibly a special slot between Fontaines and Wolf Alice?

55 minutes ago, Chad888 said:

Where would we see Jack Harlow then on the Main Stage?

I'd have imagined him being in the same spot as The Kid Laroi last year, but we have Fontaines DC in that spot it seems. Possibly a special slot between Fontaines and Wolf Alice?

He's billed as a very special guest, could see him opening a stage to get people in early doors like NBT last year. It doesn't say which main stage he's one too, could be the other one

38 minutes ago, NoBuses said:

He's billed as a very special guest, could see him opening a stage to get people in early doors like NBT last year. It doesn't say which main stage he's one too, could be the other one

Can't see him being an opener - he's headlining festivals in the US so would be a joke having him as an opener.