R, SR, TBC & C

Gnomicide

Just now, Gnomicide said:

I thought Neil had said he would go TBC if the rumours page was in place but I think you are right.

That's just a #GSH at this point though, I think they'll be there but nothing to say they are rumoured. 

Ah maybe he did, I didn't see that. 

Obvs he's confident in what he's heard, which I'm fully on board with!

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

TBC's are also for acts Neil has had info that they are playing but haven't been officially confirmed yet.

Once an act gets to TBC it's very rare they don't play.

Yeah just alluded to such above, didn't realise tbh. 

Thought it was for self confirms rather than tip offs.

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Chemical Brothers (DJ set) - SR

Love Regenerator - SR

Both strongly rumoured for Pangea

Is/are Love Regenerator the Chase & Status thang? You know I have my finger on the DJ pulse.

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Confidence Man liked my tweet suggesting a few different places for them… worth an SR at least?

00C76731-7C2E-4FF6-A2C9-935BCFD3A6AE.png

I think they definitely said they were playing elsewhere - upped to a TBC.

14 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

I thought Neil had said he would go TBC if the rumours page was in place but I think you are right.

That's just a #GSH at this point though, I think they'll be there but nothing to say they are rumoured. 

Booked for 2020, friends of the festival, free for the weekend, I would bet my house on it if I owned one 😂

1 minute ago, nikkic said:

Nope it's Calvin Harris

Ta. And also... Ugh.

1 minute ago, westholtschic said:

Booked for 2020, friends of the festival, free for the weekend, I would bet my house on it if I owned one 😂

Oh... go on then 😄

Megan Thee Stallion liked Billie’s post when she announced she was headlining and mentioned to that F1 journalist she was at Glastonbury. Also dates match up.

Olivia Rodrigo having a pretty solid gap Glasto weekend.

Both surely deserving of at least an R

11 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Megan Thee Stallion liked Billie’s post when she announced she was headlining and mentioned to that F1 journalist she was at Glastonbury. Also dates match up.

I'd forgotten about the F1 thing.

Not sure if having a gap is enough to add as a rumour, otherwise the list would go on for days.

5 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

Manics SR?

Other than the gap in their tour and being on the 2020 line-up, what makes them an SR?

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

Other than the gap in their tour and being on the 2020 line-up, what makes them an SR?

I think when the page was up to start with Neil was listing those from the 2020 poster and with a gap as R or SR on the basis the act would likely be asked back and if there's a GSH then it starts to add up.

4 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Maybe we need a new definition like TG - Tour Gap, would be nice to have these on the list to see whos about more easily than the acts touring around glastonbury thread

another thing, (obviously not my list and no stress) but could the list be sorted alphabetically by SR/TBC/R etc so that its easier to see whos TBC vs whos say just a rumour

1 hour ago, gfa said:

Maybe we need a new definition like TG - Tour Gap, would be nice to have these on the list to see whos about more easily than the acts touring around glastonbury thread

another thing, (obviously not my list and no stress) but could the list be sorted alphabetically by SR/TBC/R etc so that its easier to see whos TBC vs whos say just a rumour

Megan is a TG. She’s touring everywhere June and July and Glasto weekend is completely free.

Candi Staton - TBC - booked for 2020, said she was also booked for 2021, said she was "hopefully" playing 2022, and is at the Love Supreme festival the following weekend

Carl Cox - SR - always plays these days, self confirmed for 2020 and is at a French fest the following weekend

Terry Reid - TBC - self confirmed for 2020, now has a random one-off London date on the Thursday

This site has a similar list in operation, the artist's name usually links to the source of the rumour (sometimes to here!) https://www.glastofestfeed.com/news/rumours/glastonbury-2022-line-up/