2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

Just now, gfa said:

Not with Reading i'd have thought

He ain’t gonna headline but this does open the door for him potentially being a sub I’d have thought. Not that I think it’s in any way a certainty considering how many acts could be taking those slots, but it certainly puts him in the frame (unless he’d rather wait a couple of years and headline outright).

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

He ain’t gonna headline but this does open the door for him potentially being a sub I’d have thought. Not that I think it’s in any way a certainty considering how many acts could be taking those slots, but it certainly puts him in the frame (unless he’d rather wait a couple of years and headline outright).

Imo it’s Dave / Harry fighting for that Billie sub slot.

7 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Definitely - i think its more likely that he comes back in the future for the real thing.

Anyone know if Dave/Harry value glastonbury particularly much? I would think they are on similar levels just not sure where that is

7 minutes ago, gfa said:

Definitely - i think its more likely that he comes back in the future for the real thing.

Anyone know if Dave/Harry value glastonbury particularly much? I would think they are on similar levels just not sure where that is

I mean Dave’s last set was pretty heavily publicised. 28m views!

1 minute ago, balthazarstarbuck said:

If you can persuade a guy headlining Wembley stadium twice or a guy genuinely topping R/L to sub then all power to you, but I’d think you’d sit on them till 23 when either/both could top El Pointo in their own right.

I’m not too sure Dave is set to headline the pyramid really.

29 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Why does this open the door to him taking a sub slot? I don’t see how him headlining a festival in Ireland changes anything.

He’s a huge name at this point and he’d be obliterating his chances of headlining next album by taking a sub slot now.

• Upvote 1