Rosklide 2022

gfa

37 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

editing topic titles is awkward as theres no dedicated function for it,(it relies on features which don't work well. i did just try but after ten mins i gave up).

no worries 🙂 

Why are there no announcements with only 5 months left and we only have less than 1/3 of the lineup in quantity of artists and only 2 headliners? Specially with sold out festival they can drop any names, it's not like people are not going to buy the tickets, it's already sold out. It's either related with the corona confusion or either with them wanting to book some exclusive artists (don't know which ones because looking at other European festivals we are going to get a generic lineup, maybe the worst line up in the last 10 years of Roskilde).

Potentially waiting on the kendrick embargo if they managed to retain him, as thats what everyone is thinking for glastonbury

8 hours ago, festivalguy97 said:

Why are there no announcements with only 5 months left and we only have less than 1/3 of the lineup in quantity of artists and only 2 headliners? Specially with sold out festival they can drop any names, it's not like people are not going to buy the tickets, it's already sold out. It's either related with the corona confusion or either with them wanting to book some exclusive artists (don't know which ones because looking at other European festivals we are going to get a generic lineup, maybe the worst line up in the last 10 years of Roskilde).

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2022 at 5:36 PM, mln said:

Kendrick was just confirmed in a festival in Italy in Milan for the 23rd of June so I guess he is going to tour Europe this summer and now there are rumours that he will be headlining Glasto.

The article you mentioned is from last year, after that Omicron situation happened so I guess Roskilde by that time had some artists booked and maybe there were dropped, and Kendrick was not touring Europe but in 4 months things changed and apparently he will tour Europe. I am 90% sure he will be at Roskilde specially because he was already 2 times in the lineup.

Regarding Billie and Taylor Swift I agree, Billie already has tour dates during Roskilde and Taylor was replaced with Dua Lipa.

On 2/4/2022 at 11:23 AM, jonathansoegaard said:

My best bet is that they are relasing the full line-up soon. They did so in 2020 on Feb. 27, so that is my hope at the moment - that the wait is because the full lineup is close.

I believe so, I think their next announcement will be the final line up at the end of March or beginning of March as the festival is already in less than 5 months and it's basically sold out. 

26 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

Nine Inch Nails apparently are touring Europe next summer. 
Rage Against The Machine have free June but I’m not sure about them.

I believe the headliners will be Dua Lipa and Tyler The Creator that are already confirmed plus Kendrick Lamar, The Strokes and Nine Inch Nails or Rage Against The Machine. 

RATM rescheduled all their early summer stuff for next year - its definitely not them

2 hours ago, Ken19 said:

😃 maybe some extra indoor shows this year too, they are still working on it... 

They are working on those rescheduled shows from 2020 for almost two years now. If they continue in that speed the show will be announced after they took place.

In December LiveNation leaked 19 September for Prague and 15 September for Krakow. I guess they‘ll add a few European cities between those dates and Reading / Leeds.

3 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

They are working on those rescheduled shows from 2020 for almost two years now. If they continue in that speed the show will be announced after they took place.

In December LiveNation leaked 19 September for Prague and 15 September for Krakow. I guess they‘ll add a few European cities between those dates and Reading / Leeds.

good news about September, do you have any screenshots etc on the LiveNation leak from Dec?

2 hours ago, adequate8 said:

good news about September, do you have any screenshots etc on the LiveNation leak from Dec?

You can still find the date for Prague if you type in „Rage Against“ in the search field on livenation.cz and hit enter. And for Krakow ticketmaster.pl send out emails to ticket holders. Some Polish fan pages reported this on Facebook.

6 hours ago, lighthouse said:

92 acts. That will be huge. 

Still thinking Kendrick will be back after all. 

Finally, let's hope Kendrick, Nine Inch Nails and The Strokes are on the list.

The rest I am not sure about however I feel that with the corona situation and with the fact that all the tickets were sold out before the booking of the artist I think this lineup won't be good at all. 

7 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

Finally, let's hope Kendrick, Nine Inch Nails and The Strokes are on the list.

The rest I am not sure about however I feel that with the corona situation and with the fact that all the tickets were sold out before the booking of the artist I think this lineup won't be good at all. 

Well it has Tyler The Creator, witch is already really fine. 

Maybe The Smile will pop up?