Radiohead 2022?

Mouseboy11

5 hours ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Wonder why they charged so much? Because they can? I mean I paid it so! haha

Do we even know the capacity? If its a couple hundred people then there ya go. Couple thousand, diff story. Production costs, covid insurance, film crew, it adds up. I mean I did see Atoms for Peace do a secret  warm up gig in 2013  for 20, but those were different times.

What a cathartic and biblical experience. 1am show was sensational. One of the best gigs ive ever been to. Watching Jonny Greenwood shredding is the best thing a human can do. 

some Americans were buying me drinks all night, the venue is amazing and wow. 

What Tomorrow Brings and Television were brilliant live and to finish on a It’s Different for Girls cover, I was in awe by the end of it, didn’t want it to end. 

100% seeing them at Glastonbury. Non-negotiable. 

16 minutes ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

So do I...badly.

Where would they play? Would Radioheads reputation be enough for them to headline WH or the Park?

If it's anything to go by, they sold out 2 out of the 3 London shows (approx 1000 capacity per show) in less than a minute. The 1am show sold out as well, but not as quick understandably! 

Absolutely think they'd be able to headline the Park or WH and draw a good sized crowd.

Edited by Hutchmaster

Glad those who went enjoyed it. Little bits I've seen it looked incredible, hoping for a Glastonbury appearance and hopefully a proper tour at some point this year. One thing I noticed though is Sons of Kemet have dates very close to Glastonbury so maybe not unless Tom Skinner isnt playing with Sons of Kemet? (Seems odd)

Edit: actually on checking there seems to be quite a Glastonbury shaped hole so maybe both bands are there (I hope)

Edited by scatteredscreens

Felt my stomach drop then upon seeing that their U.K. dates clashed with Primavera but then immediate rush of ecstasy seconds later seeing that they’re playing Primavera 😄 Would’ve liked to have gone to one of their own shows but ah well, I’ll take it.

That’s them out for Glastonbury, mind.