Stage Predictions 2022: For real this time

dentalplan

10 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

– Agree on Robyn tbh, bottled putting Headie One as sub but I think that is where he'll land. Swap 'em.

Headie One for other sub is pretty poor i'd say, he doesn't even have dates either. He has hardly been touring recently but I really don't think hes that big - definitely not compared to Megan whos fake headlining Reading and Sam Fender. He certainly is not bigger than AJ Tracey who you have 3rd down on the Saturday

1 hour ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Just checked this and yeah, it’s correct. He’s not playing Rock Werchter which he was down for in 2020, cba to check any others.

Makes sense as he hasn’t had an album out in a while. Silk Sonic live dates followed by a short stint supporting RHCP, then get a new album out and hit fests in 2023 I reckon. He could be getting pretty big slots by then I think so makes sense to hold off for now.

He’s not at RW because he’s at Les Ardentes 

20 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

– We've forgotten about Nutini, by the by. He will be somewhere.

Not slot on Nutini. The only set he is playing is at TRNSMT. They’ve probably booked him due to the Scottish connection but I don’t think there is a larger campaign behind this. It’s still the only date he’s doing at the moment.

1 minute ago, Ddiamondd said:

Had it confirmed by his agent that AJ was 3rd from top Other on Friday in 2020 so Flu Game should get him a comfy leg-up. If Dua is out it wouldn't surprise me to see him headline Saturday, either. 

Dua is still in. I’m quite confident in my prediction of Dua and Megan as Sat other top 2

Just now, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

I see Megan being on the Pymild if she plays, probably third down.

She won’t get that big of a slot I think. I reckon other sub is perfect for her. Also she has toured with Dua before so that as a double bill makes a lot of sense.

Just now, Matt42 said:

She won’t get that big of a slot I think. I reckon other sub is perfect for her. Also she has toured with Dua before so that as a double bill makes a lot of sense.

Dua Lipa is headlining the Pymild so makes sense. Megan Thee Stallion replacing Aerosmith third down.

31 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Yeah, reckon Megan will take third down Pyramid on Saturday — the prestigious J. Cole slot, as it's widely known*

* after he plays it on Friday

Wonder if they may announce Elbow in that slot again so the field doesn’t overfill.

3 hours ago, gfa said:

Headie One for other sub is pretty poor i'd say, he doesn't even have dates either. He has hardly been touring recently but I really don't think hes that big - definitely not compared to Megan whos fake headlining Reading and Sam Fender. He certainly is not bigger than AJ Tracey who you have 3rd down on the Saturday

He's just finished a sold out UK tour, incl Wembley Arena, then is headlining Nass festival this year alongside AJ Tracey too. I would say AJ Tracey is still slightly bigger, but not by that much now 

40 minutes ago, westholtschic said:

Well as I said in my opinion although I bet if you asked 100 people a great deal more would know an Elbow song than one from Arcade Fire.

The general Glasto population probably knows more Kaiser Chiefs songs than either. Doesn’t mean they would be a good headliner.

Putting a hybrid of mine and @Ddiamondd’s prediction in poster format gets me excited. 

I moved Dua and Harry up into the top line bucket but it was difficult to format it and make it look pretty. So I put the rest of the subs up there to balance it out. 

Really have a hunch that Harry is happening and I reckon if he was bunched with the headliners on the poster like they do sometimes his team would be fine with it. The reason why I really think it’s him is current predictions are missing a big pyramid (non-headlining) pop name that the festival always gets. Think Miley, Katy Perry, Janet etc.

February let’s go!!!

edit: ffs forgot HAIM

B0CDC547-B869-4E83-B13E-CD81391E2697.png

Edited by Matt42

When do day splits usually get announced/when can they be worked out?

Im arriving at the festival on Friday night and leaving on Sunday evening, and nothing worries me more than getting excited to see a certain act and finding out they’re on mid-day Friday etc meaning I will miss them!

1 minute ago, Jack.194 said:

When do day splits usually get announced/when can they be worked out?

Im arriving at the festival on Friday night and leaving on Sunday evening, and nothing worries me more than getting excited to see a certain act and finding out they’re on mid-day Friday etc meaning I will miss them!

June probs 

• Upvote 1