What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

I've been on and off every now and then on here but it's just dawned on me, (yeah I know) that I AM actually going to Glastonbury this year. Its like a successful ticket day all over again. The build up is one of my fave aspects of Glastonbury and I'm now proper excited already even though I'm 47 ha ha 

I’m gonna be volunteering for Oxfam, and by the sounds of it my mate Liz is gonna be volunteering for FMS - so that’s my first mate confirmed! (More should follow in due course too I should think, but it’s nice to know I’ll know at least one person there) 

5 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

I’m gonna be volunteering for Oxfam, and by the sounds of it my mate Liz is gonna be volunteering for FMS - so that’s my first mate confirmed! (More should follow in due course too I should think, but it’s nice to know I’ll know at least one person there) 

That's what I did in 2019... my best mate is a paramedic and he went with FMS so I went with Oxfam and it was the best week! Those 2 extra days bang. 

• Upvote 1

Up in the loft and Brought down the air beds and sleeping bags just to check them.  Found a quid in one of the bags. Air beds inflated perfectly. Considering buying those ultra light folding camping chairs that easily fit in a back pack. Don’t panic, not turning into a chair w*nker or a picnic rug user taking up valuable pyramid field space but just a wee seat around the site for eating and resting between acts especially if it’s muddy.  Age beginning to catch up on us!  Any recommendations for these chairs? Ideal also for the worthy view tents.

On 2/4/2022 at 7:47 AM, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Started spamming up my WhatsApp group with news/rumours from here to get the excitement going. They aren’t impressed as they don’t take it as seriously as me.

I think pretty much all of us can relate with this one unfortunately 🙂  everyones always quite impressed when i post an announcement within about 5 minutes haha

Persuaded our mate not to give up her ticket because she was feeling a bit guilty about not having anything planned with her daughter, so the other 2 of us are getting her ticket and she can't repay whenever she likes.

• Like 1