news & politics:discussion

zahidf

29 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Yep I have, you clearly haven't paid attention to it so why should I go through it again.

All this because I've been criticising the Tories, pretty embarrassing stuff on your part, you've had an absolute mare here today.

Well maybe its just me, but honestly i haven’t seen much to suggest you have strong beliefs on anything.
Unless you count reposting every bit of pro Starmer drivel from your twitter timeline as a political belief system - I don’t. But i am starting to wonder if its your fulltime job tbh. Or whether you’re a russian bot gone haywire. 

Anyway, on a lighter note - this is Sue Grey’s husband (no joke):

1 minute ago, mattiloy said:

Well maybe its just me, but honestly i haven’t seen much to suggest you have strong beliefs on anything.
Unless you count reposting every bit of pro Starmer drivel from your twitter timeline as a political belief system - I don’t. But i am starting to wonder if its your fulltime job tbh. Or whether you’re a russian bot gone haywire. 

Ah well that's your loss then if you haven't paid attention to what I've said before on here.

I don't really understand why you care so much considering you don't live in the UK. How's Sweden at the moment?

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

I don't really understand why you care so much considering you don't live in the UK. How's Sweden at the moment?

Why do you care about the EU so much? Considering you don’t live there.

Sweden’s good. Its not too far away from what the UK could have been like with a Corbyn government. Oh well.

You know what the UK will be like with a Starmer government? It’ll still be like the UK. Because nothing will change.

4 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Ah well that's your loss then if you haven't paid attention to what I've said before on here.

We cared about the American election didn’t we ? Someone caring about a birthplace is not unreasonable is it ? 

11 minutes ago, mattiloy said:

Why do you care about the EU so much? Considering you don’t live there.

Sweden’s good. Its not too far away from what the UK could have been like with a Corbyn government. Oh well.

You know what the UK will be like with a Starmer government? It’ll still be like the UK. Because nothing will change.

I voted for a Corbyn government, I wanted that which is something you regularly seem to ignore (shocking). 

I just don't get why you get on your high horse so much over UK politics and feel the need to rant about centrists and Starmer and Blair even when no one has mentioned them. Tbf I know why, it's deflection but it's kinda pointless.

Edited by Ozanne

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

I voted for a Corbyn government, I wanted that which is something you regularly seem to ignore (shocking). 

I just don't why you get on your high horse so much over UK politics so much and feel the need to rant about centrists and Starmer and Blair even when no one has mentioned them. Tbf I know why, it's deflection but it's kinda pointless.

Tom tbh reading your posts today you seem to be on a high horse too … chill a little … you have a different view but arguing this at 9pm on a sat night seems a little counter productive . You won’t achieve anything by falling out with people 

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Tom tbh reading your posts today you seem to be on a high horse too … chill a little … you have a different view but arguing this at 9pm on a sat night seems a little counter productive . You won’t achieve anything by falling out with people 

I wouldn't say I am but if you think so that's your call. It's a discussion about politics (brought on by someone else) in a politics thread, seems fine to me.

• Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

They are so incompetent they can't even cover anything up.

When the govt lies so much about so many things, and it’s so blatantly obvious, they will eventually get caught out and end being scrutinised more closely.

Just now, chris_nre said:

When the govt lies so much about so many things, and it’s so blatantly obvious, they will eventually get caught out and end being scrutinised more closely.

That's true, it's the Nixon thing isn't it? it's not so much the act but the cover up?