possibly happening in September...?

eFestivals

5 hours ago, Suprefan said:

I still think April would be a reasonable time to have it. Dont think it has to be 2 months before the festival. Ever think they want to give people more time to sort themselves out this go round?  Not everyone is just going to be sitting around and ready to go, especially anyone international.

Possible I guess, but equally they might want to give people more time to cancel. Not really sure what I said to justify the shitty tone, but you do you.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

Given that it's been pissing down like a tropical monsoon all night here, at levels like those that caused the flood of 2005 in only 30 minutes, I am not too keen on a move to September right now. It'd be wetter than 2007.

All that rain you're currently seeing isn't happening in September.

22 hours ago, eFestivals said:

I can't guarantee this info is correct but I'm more inclined to believe it than not.....

I've heard that Glastonbury is considering happening in September next year if it doesn't feel confident about going ahead in June, and that it will decide which date in January.

i've just found a text on my phone from about 9.30pm last night, from one of the festival big bods....

The festival definitely isn't moving to September.

13 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

i've just found a text on my phone from about 9.30pm last night, from one of the festival big bods....

Oh thank goodness, I don't have to choose between my brother and the festival now. June or bust then? 

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

Would have been an interesting dynamic but I'm not surprised there's a reluctance  to move to September. A late festival would give less time for the land to recover before winter.