Tramlines 2021 and Hillsborough Gigs

JBarbour

39 minutes ago, BlackFoxx said:

Shared acts with R + L and they've got priority to announce first? Wolf Alice?

Nothing to do with R+L, although they did take Catfish from them. 

That R+L line up is garbage for a massive mainstream festival 😆 Maybe I'm just getting old.

3 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

Nothing to do with R+L, although they did take Catfish from them. 

That R+L line up is garbage for a massive mainstream festival 😆 Maybe I'm just getting old.

Oh nothing to do with R+L? How come just after they drop lineup you say it’s very obvious then haha I’m clearly missing it. I’m sticking with the streets/royal blood/ashcroft unless you want to make it obvious to me otherwise to end my stupidity 👀😉

Just now, Samjones said:

Oh nothing to do with R+L? How come just after they drop lineup you say it’s very obvious then haha I’m clearly missing it. I’m sticking with the streets/royal blood/ashcroft unless you want to make it obvious to me otherwise to end my stupidity 👀😉

Are R+L the only announcement made the past few days? 🤔

Well done trainee Detectives.

So we are going Royal Blood for the 'current' act leaving 2 aged performers.

Still going with The Street and Supergrass.

Don't know much about Royal Blood but heard they are decent live so happy to give them a go.  Festivals are about finding bands you have not listened to before.

Think The Streets would go down well and probably know more stuff than I realise.  As for Supergrass if them they would be the most disappointing of the three.  Didn't think they were that good when they were supposed to be good, never mind now.

If its Ashcroft as per @Samjones might be a bit boring a la Noel Gallagher in 2018.  Seen The Verve a couple of times including there last ever gig and that was OK. 

I am just hoping DMS's, The Magic Gang, Easy Life, The Sherlocks and The Reytons remain from the 2020 line up.

2 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Well done trainee Detectives.

So we are going Royal Blood for the 'current' act leaving 2 aged performers.

Still going with The Street and Supergrass.

Don't know much about Royal Blood but heard they are decent live so happy to give them a go.  Festivals are about finding bands you have not listened to before.

Think The Streets would go down well and probably know more stuff than I realise.  As for Supergrass if them they would be the most disappointing of the three.  Didn't think they were that good when they were supposed to be good, never mind now.

If its Ashcroft as per @Samjones might be a bit boring a la Noel Gallagher in 2018.  Seen The Verve a couple of times including there last ever gig and that was OK. 

I am just hoping DMS's, The Magic Gang, Easy Life, The Sherlocks and The Reytons remain from the 2020 line up.

Agree ashcroft would be boring but wouldn’t contest it. @JBarbour has already said supergrass are not a headliner