Tramlines 2021 and Hillsborough Gigs

JBarbour

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, the hitcher said:

Sure I seen somebody on the broadmasters page saying jamie t was playing, maybe why they are all announcing round the same time? Maybe too big to slot in anywhere I guess 

We’ll if truck is anything to go by you’re not getting many new big acts at all

2 minutes ago, the hitcher said:

Yeah just seen that! Ahh well! I don’t mind it as it is to be honest, anything else is just a bonus 

Just looked at the tramlines lineup too.  Yeah all the main acts are pretty much there.  Odd addition lower down I guess is about all you’ll be getting 

Very disappointed with the new additions music wise, especially as now minus The Snuts.  Comedy line up very decent if thats your thing.

Will still be a great weekend and hopefully get to suss out some new acts.  

Just hoping James are not headlining the main T'other Stage as wanted to see both them and Sam Fender.  If they do clash it will be James.

8 hours ago, Adster said:

I wonder if weekend tickets being sold out has an impact.  Its hard to justify the expense of better known acts if its not going to increase your revenue.

Will be interesting to see how quickly it sells out next year. Big price hike this year, can't say the lineup really justifies that hike compared to previous years and next years sale could reflect that. 

Im happy enough mind Fender/Vaccines/Wombats means there's a strong act for me each day and the value of not having to sort travel cannot be overstated. 

• 1 month later...