Tramlines 2021 and Hillsborough Gigs

JBarbour

Just now, Samjones said:

Would you say if we get any of the three correct or only say if the full 3 is correct or incorrect even if say we get 2 right haha?

I don't know 3 headliners. But it's easy for me to rule out a trio or say I don't know. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Samjones said:

So that confirms that Ian brown and catfish definitely different, and maybe madness as well. Out of the two you therefore clearly know, how many of them have been announced at other uk fests so far? 

I'm trying to be helpful, further questioning isn't going to change my line of response. As I say im not the organiser, it's not my line up/acts to announce, I only know what I know. 

Unfortunately things this year are shite for festival announcements but it's very much not the organisers fault. 

2 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

I'm trying to be helpful, further questioning isn't going to change my line of response. As I say im not the organiser, it's not my line up/acts to announce, I only know what I know. 

Unfortunately things this year are shite for festival announcements but it's very much not the organisers fault. 

I appreciate that, could you at least say if we’re on the right lines with that earlier list of acts?

To collect previous knowledge: 

Y Not and Tramlines share a headliner 

Royal Blood were set to headline Y Not in 2020 and will probably be passed over they are also playing Truck Festival in the same weekend as Tramlines so would have to play Friday or Saturday 

Royal Blood/Gerry Cinnamon/Madness

I change my mind I think The Kooks will be bumped up 

Royal Blood/The Kooks/Madness

Edited by Ethan_Crossley96

2 minutes ago, Ethan_Crossley96 said:

To collect previous knowledge: 

Y Not and Tramlines share a headliner 

Royal Blood were set to headline Y Not in 2020 and will probably be passed over they are also playing Truck Festival in the same weekend as Tramlines so would have to play Friday or Saturday 

Royal Blood/Gerry Cinnamon/Madness

I change my mind I think The Kooks will be bumped up 

Royal Blood/The Kooks/Madness

He literally said no to me saying that half an hour ago hahaha

19 minutes ago, Ethan_Crossley96 said:

I know but I don’t believe him 

this is a joke I just can’t ‘Figure it out’ and it’s annoying me 

Chill. It's about the good times! The line up will be the line up. Don't like the headliners go to another stage or head into the city earlier and hit the bars! 

Just now, JBarbour said:

Chill. It's about the good times! The line up will be the line up. Don't like the headliners go to another stage or head into the city earlier and hit the bars! 

Bit young for bars lad only reason I’m so interested in the headliners is only a few of my mates have got tickets and if they know the lineup they’ll consider the tickets more 

7 minutes ago, Ethan_Crossley96 said:

Bit young for bars lad only reason I’m so interested in the headliners is only a few of my mates have got tickets and if they know the lineup they’ll consider the tickets more 

It could be next week, but I'm not as sure anymore. They'll no doubt be an announcement about the announcement. It's close to selling out and no doubt will do once the line up is released so it should be easy enough to get rid of tickets if the line up not for you or none of mates bothered. 

They may end up announcing the line up without all the headliners on the first posters. Who knows! 

Edited by JBarbour

Just now, JBarbour said:

It could be next week, but I'm not as sure anymore. They'll no doubt be an announcement about the announcement. It's close to selling out and no doubt will do once the line is released so it should be easy enough to get rid of tickets if the line up not for you or none of mates bothered. 

They may end up announcing the line up without all the headliners on the first posters. Who knows! 

I’ll deffo be going mates or not got a couple of friends going anyway 

On 4/8/2021 at 7:56 PM, JBarbour said:

It's not always up to the festivals and organisers when they announce. There are a lot of things in play. 

I don't get why it makes any difference whether its this week or next or even next month. The line up is the line up, it won't make it any better or worse when they announce it. Going on previous line ups and other similar events you can get a good idea what acts are likely to play. These festivals and the bookers are well aware of their target audience so if you've liked previous line ups chances are you'll like this line up. I wouldn't worry about it, bands in a field with mates and drinking 😄

Saying all that I'm still 50/50 of events going ahead in July. 

I mean this is pretty easy for you to say as you already have insider information. Usually lineups are revealed by now and everyone is more anxious about it possibly not going ahead. We’ve had so much bad news, people (me included) are craving some news that can get us excited for the summer.