Tramlines 2021 and Hillsborough Gigs

JBarbour

57 minutes ago, sisco said:

Now that’s a good guess!  their own tour until April and then do the Euro festival scene, headline Tramlines, Victorious etc…

Yeah decent shout that 

Already were signed in to Y not and Kendal for last year, so if they carry those over then Tramlines fits perfectly! Im looking at that big Cardiff gig in December with Catfish supporting, but not booking anything til nearer the time just in case! 

Edited by efcfanwirral

Saw The Vaccines at Leadmill and Sea Girls at Foundry last week. Very much hopefully both make it onto the Tramlines bill.

Both absolutely fantastic, I didn’t consider myself that big of a Vaccines fan either but they blew me away. Discovered Sea Girls cause of Tramlines 2018, and can’t wait for their show at the O2 in October. 

2 hours ago, James179 said:

@JBarbour can anything be expected soon or will it be the standard February announcement?

Seen a few festivals having early announcements so far this time around.

It could be earlier. Its not often they have acts in the bag at this point. Just to be clear though I've no idea of a date they are announcing and I don't think anything is penciled in at this point. 

Id expect festivals like Y Not who have missed two events to announce to help shift some tickets and to give them some financial sustainability 

42 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

Kasabian, Stereophonics and Chemical brothers looking likely. It’d be a yikes from me, but missus likes 2/3 so wouldn’t be fuming. 

I’d be there in a heartbeat. Shame its not camping

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to jump into this forum but I’m guessing a lot of people in this forum live in the Sheffield area. 
I’m going to Sheffield in November for a few nights with a few mates and looking for some recommendations of pubs to go to during the day. Would ideally like to finish the night in somewhere playing indie music we can sing and dance around to, any ideas? 

9 hours ago, Fred Zepplin said:

Sorry to jump into this forum but I’m guessing a lot of people in this forum live in the Sheffield area. 
I’m going to Sheffield in November for a few nights with a few mates and looking for some recommendations of pubs to go to during the day. Would ideally like to finish the night in somewhere playing indie music we can sing and dance around to, any ideas? 

St Mars of the Desert!

On 10/6/2021 at 11:17 AM, Fred Zepplin said:

What days and where are you staying ?

I'm an old sod so you may need some younger advice.  Sheffield City Centre is not the best in all honesty in my opinion.  Best bars are on Division Street so go down there.  Late on Saturday night The Green Room which is a poky little place is great for indie tunes. 

In place seems to be Kelham Island which is about 1.5miles from Centre.  Google Steelyard too which is all containers.  There is an Indie Bar there.

From a Club perspective there is the legendary Leadmill. 

10 hours ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

What days and where are you staying ?

I'm an old sod so you may need some younger advice.  Sheffield City Centre is not the best in all honesty in my opinion.  Best bars are on Division Street so go down there.  Late on Saturday night The Green Room which is a poky little place is great for indie tunes. 

In place seems to be Kelham Island which is about 1.5miles from Centre.  Google Steelyard too which is all containers.  There is an Indie Bar there.

From a Club perspective there is the legendary Leadmill. 

Thanks. We are staying in a premier inn in the centre somewhere on a Saturday and Sunday night