Tramlines 2021 and Hillsborough Gigs

JBarbour

On 8/25/2021 at 11:56 AM, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

I have a definite Indie / Guitar Band preference but would imagine the success of Dizzee Rascal may see something along those lines.

On 8/26/2021 at 11:12 PM, Samjones said:

Marginally bigger do you reckon? More on the level of boardmasters and victorious?

Not along the lines of Dizzee. A little bit different for Tramlines, still a crowd pleaser. 

They fit in with the size of the Superstruct mid tier events.

On 8/28/2021 at 11:51 AM, JBarbour said:

Not along the lines of Dizzee. A little bit different for Tramlines, still a crowd pleaser. 

They fit in with the size of the Superstruct mid tier events.

Chems or Jorja maybe

• 2 weeks later...

I’m going to be super curious to see the lineup this year after the big jump in ticket prices. 

Paid £110 per ticket this year, compared to £40 for 2021. At that sort of price definitely need a solid range of acts that appeal to me whereas at last year’s price I was willing to just go with the ‘meh’ (to my taste) lineup (lack of gigs obviously helped a lot). 

Fingers crossed for lots of dark fruits indie! 

3 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

I’m going to be super curious to see the lineup this year after the big jump in ticket prices. 

Paid £110 per ticket this year, compared to £40 for 2021. At that sort of price definitely need a solid range of acts that appeal to me whereas at last year’s price I was willing to just go with the ‘meh’ (to my taste) lineup (lack of gigs obviously helped a lot). 

Fingers crossed for lots of dark fruits indie! 

Wow that really Is a jump.  Wondering the same about Victorious too as the tickets have also jumped up a lot in price  

2 hours ago, the hitcher said:

Worried now that I’ve just read what @JBarbour said and put 2 and 2 together then come out with 5 😂

Given that The Strokes have been announced to headline a festival in Australia on July 23rd, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet you have done so. Unless they're going to try something crazy with the flights or move the Tramlines dates that is.