Tramlines 2021 and Hillsborough Gigs

JBarbour

7 hours ago, JBarbour said:

At entry, ticket holders (except children under 11) will be asked for proof of EITHER:

A negative COVID result from a lateral flow test taken within the previous 48 hours.

Two vaccination doses, with the second received at least 14 days before

That first option is pointless, they might as well save time and forget them as LFT prove nothing.

7 hours ago, Dronx said:

Will we still need to do all that considering that restrictions will have ended?

You don't know what restrictions are ending yet. 

7 hours ago, KBR1991 said:

You can’t do lateral flow for 90 days after being COVID positive. 

This is not true.

I assume you're getting misdirected by the working policy used within NHS trusts and some other places that are doing regular testing - that you're not required to do a Lateral Flow Test for 90 days after having COVID. This is because of assumed lingering immunity, not because the tests get confused.

Edited by incident

2 hours ago, incident said:

This is not true.

I assume you're getting misdirected by the working policy used within NHS trusts and some other places that are doing regular testing - that you're not required to do a Lateral Flow Test for 90 days after having COVID. This is because of assumed lingering immunity, not because the tests get confused.

I’m not getting into the LFT debate, either way I’ll do one for the sake of it there about as accurate as me directing piss into a bucket from 100m away...

I’ve done some digging, a COVID passport that shows immunity for 180 days will be provided or email proving positive testing will be satisfactory at all trial events so if this helps anyone... Also tramlines have emailed me saying keep proof of positive testing 👍

23 minutes ago, Samjones said:

Just seen that you are not able to re enter the site on each day if you leave at any point and that you also can’t take any of your food in. This seems absolutely rediculous to me and not very fair. I hope they will re consider the taking food in 

I swear you’ve never been able to take food in? That’s very standard for large scale events. They want you to spend money at the food stalls not at the local Morrison’s. Doesn’t seem ridiculous to me, seems very par for the course.

17 hours ago, thatTFBguy said:

I swear you’ve never been able to take food in? That’s very standard for large scale events. They want you to spend money at the food stalls not at the local Morrison’s. Doesn’t seem ridiculous to me, seems very par for the course.

Correct but in the past you have been allowed to exit and re enter the site. I don’t think it’s very reasonable to essentially force everyone to have to purchase food inside the site

1 hour ago, Samjones said:

Correct but in the past you have been allowed to exit and re enter the site. I don’t think it’s very reasonable to essentially force everyone to have to purchase food inside the site

Just now, James360 said:

I hope we can take certain things in, need to take snacks for the little one in. Can’t expect toddlers to eat rubbish all weekend…or can they? 🤔 

It's a grey area. They can't legally deny someone, people have different dietary requirements and can't be forced to purchase from food stores.  People with diabetes for example, they can't deny them taking in food and drink.  

Just now, JBarbour said:

It's a grey area. They can't legally deny someone, people have different dietary requirements and can't be forced to purchase from food stores.  People with diabetes for example, they can't deny them taking in food and drink.  

Yeah I have a dietary requirement but usually can just about scrape through tramlines with buying food there.

it’s stuff for the little one I am more concerned about this year with it being her first tramlines 

5 minutes ago, James360 said:

Yeah I have a dietary requirement but usually can just about scrape through tramlines with buying food there.

it’s stuff for the little one I am more concerned about this year with it being her first tramlines 

Someone would need to be a real jobsworth to take issue with you bringing in food for a child. 

4 hours ago, JBarbour said:

My friend has a peanut allergy so feels much more comfortable taking their own food in so I hope they will have a rethink

12 hours ago, Samjones said:

My friend has a peanut allergy so feels much more comfortable taking their own food in so I hope they will have a rethink

Thankfully they have got back to an email we sent to them and are letting my friend take their own food in due to their circumstances so if anyone is in a similar position with difficulty of not taking food in it’s definitely worth sending them an email

34 minutes ago, Rhyd59 said:

Has anyone had problems printing out their tickets ?

Will there be a new e-mail requesting more details to comply with Covid requirements ?

This is off the website:

Before your tickets are sent out we will need you to provide the contact details of your booking party.”

I think I read somewhere that they are emailing us at some point to get the details and once that’s done we can print out tickets but I can’t find that now. 

They’ve just tweeted it’s been sent out tomorrow so hopefully be able to print them off tomorrow 😊

058C151E-53C6-41A7-A428-FF69B69A1DFB.jpeg

Edited by the hitcher

1 hour ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

T'Other Stage tent has gone up.  Looks to be at opposite corner of the Park to usual so long walk from Main Stage.

Anyone (mainly @JBarbour) any idea what is going where the Tent usually goes ?

Also after looking forward to this now getting a bit nervous about the Covid case rises and being with 30,000.  😬

214920674_4125967357480038_1938701674614465466_n.jpg.d9235d1d7a5bcf0d799efe3ae2f89203.jpg

17 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Going to be a fair old bottle neck in the middle intersection.

image.png.8203fb38c38690976c5d2453780477e6.png

that mid section hasn't been too bad in the past. Previously was the passage between Library, Leadmill and Main, t'Other. Should be fine. 

I've decided to turn down tickets this year. I can't afford time off work if get pinged. With over 30k in a field i think guaranteed to get pinged. A similar event in the Netherlands with 20k capacity per day, had to have a negative test but at least 1k have tested positive after the event. 

25 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

that mid section hasn't been too bad in the past. Previously was the passage between Library, Leadmill and Main, t'Other. Should be fine. 

I've decided to turn down tickets this year. I can't afford time off work if get pinged. With over 30k in a field i think guaranteed to get pinged. A similar event in the Netherlands with 20k capacity per day, had to have a negative test but at least 1k have tested positive after the event. 

I was looking into this yesterday- turns out they allowed people to be seen as "vaccinated" immediately after dose 1, plus they seemed to have a poorly ventilated big tent for dance music. But you're right about the pings though! I probably will be turning my contact tracing off for Latitude (not least because Bluetooth destroys my battery!)