Tramlines 2021 and Hillsborough Gigs

JBarbour

11 hours ago, JBarbour said:

Nothing to do with R+L, although they did take Catfish from them. 

That R+L line up is garbage for a massive mainstream festival 😆 Maybe I'm just getting old.

Maybe we are....but the Reading lineup is still shite. Liam, Gerry and Wolf Alice isn't too bad. Definitely better value music options out there imo.

On 4/24/2021 at 2:36 AM, thewayiam said:

Maybe we are....but the Reading lineup is still shite. Liam, Gerry and Wolf Alice isn't too bad. Definitely better value music options out there imo.

Now wolf Alice are added I am a bit disappointed I didn't pull the trigger on a day ticket for the QotSA and Liam gallagher day, those three are more than enough for me to justify a trip to Leeds. Have set up twickets alerts anyway! 

Edited by efcfanwirral

1 hour ago, efcfanwirral said:

Now wolf Alice are added I am a bit disappointed I didn't pull the trigger on a day ticket for the QotSA and Liam gallagher day, those three are more than enough for me to justify a trip to Leeds. Have set up twickets alerts anyway! 

Had I not seen Liam play Manchester and Glastonbury then maybe. Gerry Cinnamon has got a song I'd like to hear but still. 

On the clashfinder I had 5 acts on the lineup that would interest me to watch.

2 hours ago, rascalpete said:

Royal blood, stereophonics, libertines?

Hope not libertines were terrible in 2017, stereophonics were good but can’t see them back after only a few years.

still looks like Richard Ashcroft, royal blood and the streets can’t see past that at the moment. 

prefer it to be two others with royal blood, but at end of the day I would be happy who ever it is, within reason of course, just so long as it is live music again

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Adster said:

That's the closest to my ideal (and realistic) line-up anyone has suggested so far in this thread

It's actually depending on the rest a set of headliners I'd be interested in. I fancy seeing Ashcroft again but Splendour is a bit pricey for the rest of what's there for me.

1 hour ago, James360 said:

Was hoping for a few teaser posts from tramlines, similar to the old cards they used to send out to give clues to the acts....still time I guess 

Considering the hassle they've had just trying to release the line up this year, I think teasers and other things would be on the bottom of their list. Release the line up, sell the remaining tickets and then probably end up cancelling next month. Hoping the new owners and organisers will consider doing fringe events if they are forced to cancel the main event. 

18 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

Haha. Funny if I have all this wrong after ruling out loads of acts and teasing other acts. I'm just over here trying to make ends meet 

Be reyt funny if you have it all wrong and give us the element of surprise.

On another note seen The Charlatans are announcing dates at 5pm for November Tour.  Now, would love them to sneak on the bill.