The *New* Resale Spreadsheet

vintagelaureate

19 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Just had a look at the official website ticket info. Seems they have extended the date for a refund from September to January next year. It’s under the updated ticket info section,  With resale in April,   anyone else seen that or am I just late in noticing it? 

Just the April sale to cling onto then 😥

On 8/20/2020 at 9:23 PM, vintagelaureate said:

Hello all, 

Ten months ago (back in the optimistically, yet dark, days of post-sale October 2019 ) a crack resale team was assembled and sent to the internet to gain access to a festival they didn't get tickets for. These group of renegades promptly hounded the efestival servers as they escaped from the doldrums to the positivity of @Big durbs in the Resale Club. Today, still wanting tickets, they survive as efest posters. If you have no tickets, and no one else can help, and you know how to use your F5 finger... maybe you can use... the Resale Spreadsheet.

*heroic music - dur dur duuurrr...*

I have just added the thirteen or so emails I had over the last few weeks, so currently the spreadsheet exists for any potential sale... let's remain positive. 

I will tag everyone on the spreadsheet, can you confirm that you still want to be on it and I will edit it before I republish it next week on here to be viewed to make sure we have groups and maximum chances... whenever that resale takes place! I have included ones who had success as I don't know if your places have carried over?

Resalers assemble...

@crazyfool1, @vintagelaureate, @Charm, @flyleen, @yehbutnobut, @SecretFish, @semmtexx. @Superscally, @BlueDaze, @JacobCMarshall, @gigpusher, @Puttycat1, @clucking, @Stalk1963, @bloom92, @SunnyDays10, @Levitz, @Strummer74, @Johnkhutch, @Little Andy, @wweerr208, @BackpackFullOfWarmBeer, @Friendly Banter, @Flysheet, @ionicmoose, @blutarsky, @plot2pot, @AAlex, @Gilb, @nusha, @Modjo, @Lme94, @rockandnoll, @Barnabybear, @spg, @Fearless_Fish, @Ben_Monk, @Ovechkin, @Monie802, @sophiewally, @chemica, @mikeydredlox, @Sweet_pea, @JaiCrispy37, @Damon, @marigold83, @Bovla, @karlpowell, @Smash1984, @4519dennis, @Jensescapade, @DJL, @northernringo, @YourMonkeyWrench, @glastogirl88, @Brianae, @TheGoodWillOut, @Fanbloodytastic, @thefudgefactory, @pauladam, @Simsy

I have three people on the spreadsheet but no username too... 🤔

Let me know if you still want to be involved!

Any issues or alterations email to: glastonburyresale@gmail.com 

say-my-name.gif

Sorry on the delay, definitely still want to be involved! Thanks for keeping this running :)

Was thinking about this the other day.

While this isnt going to be popular with those without tickets would it not be sensible to hold off any resale? If it's going to go ahead (fingers, toes and bumhair crossed) its likely to be at a reduced capacity due to the pandemic.

This would probably mean less everything, traders staff etc but of course, festival goers surely its easier to sell more tickets closer to the time than have to make some sort of decision to lock some people out who have already secured a ticket...

I think they'll hold off and see how that land lies in Q2 next year... 

Edited by Stretlow

20 minutes ago, Stretlow said:

While this isnt going to be popular with those without tickets would it not be sensible to hold off any resale? If it's going to go ahead (fingers, toes and bumhair crossed) its likely to be at a reduced capacity due to the pandemic.

This would probably mean less everything, traders staff etc but of course, festival goers surely its easier to sell more tickets closer to the time than have to make some sort of decision to lock some people out who have already secured a ticket...

I don't have a ticket and I think it's sensible to wait until they have a bit more certainty. Also I think the less time people have to prepare the less people who will try in the resale so really it's not bad all round. 

18 minutes ago, Stretlow said:

I don't see what reducing capacity would achieve - it's still going to be rammed in some areas whether it's full capacity or not. Plus the fact that there won't be a resale in October, but will in April (subject to it going ahead) suggests most ticket holders are hanging on to them anyway.

9 minutes ago, henry bear said:

I don't see what reducing capacity would achieve - it's still going to be rammed in some areas whether it's full capacity or not. Plus the fact that there won't be a resale in October, but will in April (subject to it going ahead) suggests most ticket holders are hanging on to them anyway.

Oh I'm with you on this buddy. 

But where is the sense with anything at the moment, like you cant go to friends house but you can go to the pub and work.

It will make them look like they're being sensible (remember Cheltenham). Thus distancing them from any blame, its what they do.

"Well we reduced the capacity and they didn't follow the rules so its not our fault"

1 minute ago, Stretlow said:

Oh I'm with you on this buddy. 

But where is the sense with anything at the moment, like you cant go to friends house but you can go to the pub and work.

It will make them look like they're being sensible (remember Cheltenham). Thus distancing them from any blame, its what they do.

"Well we reduced the capacity and they didn't follow the rules so its not our fault"

I can't see any large events happening unless the vaccine has been rolled out, and once that has happened then there'll be no need to reduce numbers. 

28 minutes ago, Diamond Geezer said:

I get that, and i have always had help from mates getting into Glastonbury- normally ones who work there who come out with a wristband and nicked pass out, but surely the buying tickets thing should just be left to chance so that everyone gets a fair crack at the whip. 

Hi Jim :) as the schools go back soon ... must try harder 

Edited by crazyfool1

On 8/24/2020 at 3:13 PM, Simsy said:

I had an Oxfam place too, so I feel your pain.

The idea behind the spreadsheet is that once your group has got tickets, you keep going and try to get tickets for another group on the list. So your chances are higher because you'll have extra people trying for you (once they've secured their own tickets).

Oh sweet, sounds like a no brainer. It's gonna be crazy hard just with the April one though now