The *New* Resale Spreadsheet

vintagelaureate

Welcome back to some of the lurkers ... Presently the website has the October sale in place but we don’t know as yet if it’s 4 or 6 tickets so the spreadsheet might need some last minute work ... we have it currently listed as a resale so the thoughts are that it will be 4 ... which is of course how we have it set up ... resale date announcements have been published at the latest by the 17th of September so hopefully we should have some idea by then ... and everyone on there has made their decision to join us on the farm in June 

23 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

am I being stupid... but where is the sheet??

I haven't put the link up yet - the one from April has 40+ groups and I wanted to check and amend it first to make sure people's plans haven't changed etc.

17 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I'd like to be in but not at the expense of someone who was on the original sheet

I’ve no doubt we can fit you in ... send your details over to the email at the top and @vintagelaureate will add U ... if we get the October sale is will be a bonus sale as in a standard year the resale spreadsheet comes after October 

heya. Been a member of efestivals for a while now and gone to Glasto 4 times but never got tickets via this method. Would anyone care to explain how it works or how chances of getting tickets may be increased? I only managed to get a oxfam place for 2020 which wasnt carried over so am back in the pool again 

Thanks!!

2 hours ago, Isaaclk said:

heya. Been a member of efestivals for a while now and gone to Glasto 4 times but never got tickets via this method. Would anyone care to explain how it works or how chances of getting tickets may be increased? I only managed to get a oxfam place for 2020 which wasnt carried over so am back in the pool again 

Thanks!!

I had an Oxfam place too, so I feel your pain.

The idea behind the spreadsheet is that once your group has got tickets, you keep going and try to get tickets for another group on the list. So your chances are higher because you'll have extra people trying for you (once they've secured their own tickets).

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

300 days till those gates open everyone .., who’s on the optomistim train ?

I'm quite optimistic. I'm only trying for myself. I get the feeling we'll all be flying through that ticket buying process in October. I was beginning to look forward to the benefits of volunteering though. I was looking forward to going behind the scenes and seeing all the different caravan fields and stuff. 🙂

1 minute ago, stt11 said:

I'm quite optimistic. I'm only trying for myself. I get the feeling we'll all be flying through that ticket buying process in October. I was beginning to look forward to the benefits of volunteering though. I was looking forward to going behind the scenes and seeing all the different caravan fields and stuff. 🙂

Just looking at the number of responses to the spreadsheet it looks like quite a few of the lower number of posters have lost interest ... we could be just over 1 month from the sale and I would think people wanting those tickets would be exploring opportunities and back posting again ... don’t know if that helps people on the spreadsheet or not because more people mean a bigger number trying ... 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Just looking at the number of responses to the spreadsheet it looks like quite a few of the lower number of posters have lost interest ...

I suspect you'll see most of them again as soon as the festival announces details of the sale.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

Just looking at the number of responses to the spreadsheet it looks like quite a few of the lower number of posters have lost interest ... we could be just over 1 month from the sale and I would think people wanting those tickets would be exploring opportunities and back posting again ... don’t know if that helps people on the spreadsheet or not because more people mean a bigger number trying ... 

There seems to be a general feeling of quieteness out there. Major hyping of a large social gathering, during a pandemic, is probably an ethical faux pas. These things could win us through.

21 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Hopefully quite a few still lurking!

14 minutes ago, incident said:

I suspect you'll see most of them again as soon as the festival announces details of the sale.

Hopefully :) one resale team together ... although some have been absent for quite some time ... fingers crossed everyone is well and ready to go in October