Football 2020/2021

zahidf

Congrats to Leicester. Thoroughly deserved. Poor selection from Tuchel. We didn't deserve anything from the game. Second game on the bounce now. Need to get our shit together for these final three games or else that honeymoon period is well and truly over.

Just now, jyoung said:

Congrats to Leicester. Thoroughly deserved. Poor selection from Tuchel. We didn't deserve anything from the game. Second game on the bounce now. Need to get our shit together for these final three games or else that honeymoon period is well and truly over.

I would like to see that offside again.

2 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Fair play to Leicester City. Seeing the fans, players and owners reaction at the end there was absolutely fantastic.

Jealous as fuck.

Even when united were shite in the 70s and 80s we had a good record in the fa cup, now we do not seem to take it seriously. 

Great scenes.

2 minutes ago, thetime said:

Jealous as fuck.

Even when united were shite in the 70s and 80s we had a good record in the fa cup, now we do not seem to take it seriously. 

Great scenes.

Hearing Linekars voice breaking with emotion was fantastic.

FA cup winners should get a Champions League place.  Coming 4th should not be celebrated more than winning a cup.

5 minutes ago, eastynh said:

FA cup winners should get a Champions League place.  Coming 4th should not be celebrated more than winning a cup.

Whilst I do not agree totally as you could have easy runs. For example when united beat Milwall in 2004.

Round 3: Aston Villa 1–2 Manchester United

Round 4: Northampton Town 0–3 Manchester United

Round 5: Manchester United 4–2 Manchester City(when city were average)

Round 6: Manchester United 2–1 Fulham

Then again you make a good point, as it would give the cup a bigger importance and teams take it more seriously. 

Edited by thetime

I hate VAR and would happily live in a world where that goal was given. However on this occasion I am glad the system was there! Chelsea have massive financial advantage over Leicester which in my view is a much bigger factor than a marginal decision.

The better team won and I think it means more to clubs who gets the experiences less often. I also think after winning the league last time in Vardys house, they deserve their moment on the pitch.

29 minutes ago, jyoung said:

Expected better from Chelsea they propose bossed citeh to reach the final.

18 minutes ago, rock the clock said:

Will be an interesting couple of weeks. Of course if they miss out on top 4 + lose the big final then things don't look that great, but I still think Tuchel has done an amazing job at patching up clear holes in the team. Maybe they've been figured out when it matters most 

He has but we've looked more pre Tuchel these last two games... 

Grim day, what with the booing of players taking the knee. Tuchel calling it a lucky goal? I don't like that at all... I remember with Conte, when we had it right, it was electric. But when it went wrong, he was useless. Obviously too soon to say with Tuchel but today is a huge disappointment and his reaction is going to be massively important.