Football 2020/2021

zahidf

United are playing four matches in seven days and have a European final in a couple of weeks... what did anyone expect them to do? They’re also comfortably second and have earnt the right to field whatever team they want.

I remember Wolves getting into trouble years ago for something similar, it stank then and any suggestions of punishments stink now. Cubs names a 25 man squad so by definition the club deems all of those players good enough to play for them in the PL. Might as well do away with managers and let an FA algorithm determine each club’s strongest XI.

Liverpool can moan but the real solution for them would have been not to be shite for large chunks of the season.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

United are playing four matches in seven days and have a European final in a couple of weeks... what did anyone expect them to do? They’re also comfortably second and have earnt the right to field whatever team they want.

I remember Wolves getting into trouble years ago for something similar, it stank then and any suggestions of punishments stink now. Cubs names a 25 man squad so by definition the club deems all of those players good enough to play for them in the PL. Might as well do away with managers and let an FA algorithm determine each club’s strongest XI.

Liverpool can moan but the real solution for them would have been not to be shite for large chunks of the season.

Liverpool would have done exactly the same in that situation. Leicester wage bill miles below Liverpool, therefore they have no excuses.

16 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Best bit is that United team actually cost more than Leicester’s.

I don't think mata and matic are £40m footballers anymore. 

Always pleasing as a united fan, having 4 acadamy players starting on tuesday.  Plus another 3 on the bench, future is bright.

Edited by thetime

3 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

I've not seen anyone connected with Liverpool actually moan. Klopp said we were due to play their full strength team before it was postponed so makes no difference. He's also said he'd have done the same.

After Chelsea losing tonight there are still some twists and turns. I reckon Liverpool will beat Utd tomorrow, then lose to West Brom on Sunday.