Football 2020/2021

zahidf

7 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

It doesn't seem fair to chuck the play off teams out to make room. If they move the champions league final I think it would be better in Cardiff or Hampden to give some differentiation to a domestic final.

They should move it to a country not on the red list. Having it in the UK will lead to thousands of fans without tickets, heading to wherever it is stated.

2 hours ago, thetime said:

City don't have glory hunters. 

Screenshot_20210508-094227_Chrome.jpg

I was at that match well. It pissed it down all the way through and there was one stand open, which was no where near full. Lee Peacock scored for Mansfield and we bought him off the back of that.

I understand the point you are making, but why not look at City's attendances for the league games in that season? That would make the point you are trying to make look stupid.

19 minutes ago, eastynh said:

I understand the point you are making, but why not look at City's attendances for the league games in that season? That would make the point you are trying to make look stupid.

Yeah I know it was very tongue in cheek comment, you do take football very seriously I give you that.

15 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

It doesn't seem fair to chuck the play off teams out to make room. If they move the champions league final I think it would be better in Cardiff or Hampden to give some differentiation to a domestic final.

I would think it needs moving somewhere. It'll surely make a mockery of the hotel quarantine rules as I would think most fans will use a 2nd country coming back to bypass them. Also the teams I would guess would need to hotel quarantine too?

Plenty of stadiums in the UK though without having to move the pay off teams.

6 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Has anyone got the results handy for the matches the supposed big 6 have played at Elland Road this season? 

Got the result handy when Leeds played United at Old Trafford.

Let me know if you need it. 

1 minute ago, thetime said:

Got the result handy when Leeds played United at Old Trafford.

Let me know if you need it. 

You were lucky you played us when we had all our defence injured. 

We haven’t done bad for a newly promoted side. 

Just now, squirrelarmy said:

You were lucky you played us when we had all our defence injured. 

We haven’t done bad for a newly promoted side. 

You pretty much always get one side doing well. Sheffield United last season, next season will be a big one for you lot. 

11 minutes ago, thetime said:

You pretty much always get one side doing well. Sheffield United last season, next season will be a big one for you lot. 

I think from memory Sheffield United were quite a bit ahead of where they should be based on stats. I'm not sure that's the case for Leeds, so may not get same regression.

3 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

I think from memory Sheffield United were quite a bit ahead of where they should be based on stats. I'm not sure that's the case for Leeds, so may not get same regression.

Don't think they will end up bottom, I don't see them pushing for top 6 either. 

11 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Fucking Man City can't do anything right.

Agüero miss proved very costly. We were much better in the second half and deserved the win in my opinion. Were all over City on the right wing. Three goals ruled out for offside as well. Why can't these guys hold the line ffs... We're in a great position for top four now and hopefully same again in the final.