Football 2020/2021

zahidf

11 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

Have they had a few in cups as well? It seemed way more in my head!

They've had 2 in the champions, again for comparison purposes Chelsea have had 3.

Always more focus on united, that being said we had a lot of penalties last season. This season though, its pretty even with a few clubs. 

Surprised no one has mentioned amount Leicester get, until later perhaps.

Libpool were excellent yesterday, I was a bit worried going into the game but it was as easy a win as we've had in a long time.

Just need to keep Fabinho and Matip fit, that's not going to be easy.

Interesting interview Klopp gave Sky after the game which they didn't show. The sound isn't great but...

The cycling guy who wrote about Liverpool's fitness regime and ahem unusually large amount of 'asthmatics' pre-season said it was unsustainable this year due to the fixture congestion and would result in loads of injuries.

3 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Libpool were excellent yesterday, I was a bit worried going into the game but it was as easy a win as we've had in a long time.

Interesting interview Klopp gave Sky after the game which they didn't show. The sound isn't great but...

If the clubs want a better schedule, take less money from the broadcasters and retain more control over scheduling. I have little sympathy for the big boys here.

4 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Poor big team with their huge squad filled with players having to actually suffer injuries.