Football 2020/2021

zahidf

7 hours ago, Comfy Bean said:

Nice one mate 👍 Couldn’t believe it when they equalised in the last minute.

We were excellent for about 70 minutes. 22 years. 

See y’all at Wembley....hopefully.

I thought that was it when the equaliser went in but fair play the lads stuck at it and the 'keeper came up with a massive save in the shoot out. Nice to see the reaction afterwards too. The game at Wembley will be great. Here's hoping the fans make it.

9 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Plan for June 2021:

13th - England v Croatia 

18th - England v Scotland

19th - Guns n Roses (Spurs ground)

22nd - England v Czech Republic

23rd-28th - Glastonbury

COVID had better stay the fuck away from that month’s fun.

Fingers crossed! Would love to try and get to Wembley for one of those games if possible.

What happened to Ireland?  Thats the first time I have seen England beat ROI. Now I know they have not played that often, even so ROI used to challenge most teams at international level, never mind England.

They were light years behind Englands b team last night and it was sad to see.

3 hours ago, eastynh said:

What happened to Ireland?  Thats the first time I have seen England beat ROI. Now I know they have not played that often, even so ROI used to challenge most teams at international level, never mind England.

I like the Irish fans, but that team is really not easy on the eye.

I thought last night was more a sign of some of the fantastic youngsters England have coming through rather than Ireland being poor.

Just now, thetime said:

Have liverpool got any players left? Mo Salah tested positive now.

Alan Browne too who played for Ireland last night. Also Menino for Brazil who's been training with 10 Premiership based Brazilian players all week. Fantasy football is going to be a challenge next week!

9 hours ago, eastynh said:

Ireland have been utter dross for at least a decade now. One of the most boring teams in international football. Years of either narrowly squeaking qualification for tournaments or narrowly missing out. When they do get there they make people wish they hadn’t bothered. 

4 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Ireland have been utter dross for at least a decade now. One of the most boring teams in international football. Years of either narrowly squeaking qualification for tournaments or narrowly missing out. When they do get there they make people wish they hadn’t bothered. 

They must have some redeeming qualities?? 

43 minutes ago, eastynh said:

I'll have you a bet that City finish above them, to the charity of your choice.

why would I bet against what I think will happen? :blink: 

I can't find the post now, but I'm pretty sure I predicted City winning the league (with Liverpool 3rd, I think it was).

I've said many times that I don't think Liverpool will be able to keep up that pace for another season.