2021 Tickets

gooner1990

Hope you're right. Still a few of us that havent heard a sodding thing! Plus can't get a response out of the festival organisers (after they said Tuesday the last tickets were being posted out that day)

Completely given up on Seetickets, got more chance of getting a response from my grandad (and he has been dead for 8 years)

Poor really.

Edited by Flaminglippy

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

OK so all our lot have been sorted but due to one pulling out and thanks to Adam I now have a tickets.. 

2 adults and car park tix. 

Face value obviously 

My 3 spare went on Twickets yesterday all of a sudden so I guess peeps are now keen on committing...

3 hours ago, Pinhead said:

My 3 spare went on Twickets yesterday all of a sudden so I guess peeps are now keen on committing...

Yea just funny how it turned out.. Adam was great holding for me then they..... My friends.... Say there not going... Still they'll go I'm to tired to worry about it at the moment.. 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Really hope you get yours sorted … it will be worth the pain … in fact u will get it sorted and will see you there … positive thinking 🙂 

Cheers mate...beyond caring now to be honest! Just looking to see what else is on next weekend now instead. 

Have a great festival!