2021 Tickets

gooner1990

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

I wondered why I had a random signed for delivery … that I missed today … must be these 🙂 

I’ll know Monday if I’m leaving where I am on 11th which means I may actually make BD …. Toss up between BD or a weekend at worthy pastures the same weekend . If Monday means I stay I’ll be here until September (you’ll know what I mean CF x ) 

9 hours ago, tigertoo said:

We have one adult weekend ticket which we intend to put on twickets at face value tomorrow. If anyone is interested I can let you know when we about to put it on twickets.

We have actually received the tickets in the post today. 

Two days too early … I may be biting your hand off for this on Monday evening. Long story 🙃

8 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

I’ll know Monday if I’m leaving where I am on 11th which means I may actually make BD …. Toss up between BD or a weekend at worthy pastures the same weekend . If Monday means I stay I’ll be here until September (you’ll know what I mean CF x ) 

if you want to go we will track down tickets somehow 🙂 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

if you want to go we will track down tickets somehow 🙂 

Thank you 🙏. Just waiting for decisions tomorrow at work - then all systems go to what I’m doing for the rest of august . I feel like I’ve worked far too much and need some fun for sure …. And that’s in the shape of BD or worthy pastures . Was googling tents at 4am this morning 🙈🙈🙈

6 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Thank you 🙏. Just waiting for decisions tomorrow at work - then all systems go to what I’m doing for the rest of august . I feel like I’ve worked far too much and need some fun for sure …. And that’s in the shape of BD or worthy pastures . Was googling tents at 4am this morning 🙈🙈🙈

We can wait to list the ticket on twickets until tomorrow morning if you want.

On 8/1/2021 at 1:12 AM, Funkyfairy! said:

Two days too early … I may be biting your hand off for this on Monday evening. Long story 🙃

Have you seen the pics of glasto camping.. Drive me mad.. I know I don't like people and like being left the fuck alone but looks like they are in a pow camp.... BD will be better 

On 8/1/2021 at 11:59 AM, Funkyfairy! said:

There seem to be lots about on the resale site .....

3 hours ago, zico martin said:

Still no tickets, should I ve overly worried?

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

i was just coming on to ask the same thing .... im still waiting too .... order tracker shows in stock  and dispatched shortly 

Fret not. Not yet anyway. I had an email yesterday confirming they’ve been dispatched. Kinda expected them today but no sign yet. Have you had the email yet? Too soon to worry I’d say. 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

I’ll start getting nervous from wed I reckon 🙂 

Seems reasonable!

it’ll be fine. Two weeks tonight, we’ll be two hours after the meet, plenty of cider down the hatch and wondering around looking for the odd bit of live music, anticipating the weekend ahead 👌🏻

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Skelts said:

Seems reasonable!

it’ll be fine. Two weeks tonight, we’ll be two hours after the meet, plenty of cider down the hatch and wondering around looking for the odd bit of live music, anticipating the weekend ahead 👌🏻

As long as I’m not still wandering around looking for the meet it will be all good 🙂 … I’m really not sure how it’s all gonna work with my mate and his 7ish year old daughter … but will be fun anyway