2021 Tickets

gooner1990

27 minutes ago, Quark said:

I think me & my brother arrived about 5pm ish or something like that on the Thursday, and getting in was a breeze.  There was a queue, but it was a moving queue. Was about a 5-10 min walk from the car park to site as I recall, nothing like the schlep at G.

As far as location goes, we just plonked down in a spot by the Cabaret tent.  Nice and easy to walk back into the main area, quiet enough to kip but not completely dead quiet so a wee bit of bustle.  Was a decent enough pitch, but we pretty much wandered in and just found somewhere with a space so didn't spend ages weighing up the options 🙂

Depends on how on it you mean I guess!  There was a lot of fragrant smoke around the place, but not 100% sure about others.  There is some later night stuff, but obvs not to the same degree. In all honesty I think it would depend on how out of your tree you'd plan to get; if you're at a dancing / hugging / sweating state you'd probably be OK, but if you're naked and running around screaming about the dragons chasing you then you might get noticed 😄

Someone else recommended North Camping to me so that sounds like its near the tent you mentioned.  

Seems like it will be easyish if I turn up about 3pm ish and I don't think any other festival is as much of a ballache as Glastonbury is!

Well maybe just one pinger each and probably just for a dance around the late night tent for a couple of hours, I won't be stripping off and talking to any trees that's for sure. 🙂 

2 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

Someone else recommended North Camping to me so that sounds like its near the tent you mentioned.  

Seems like it will be easyish if I turn up about 3pm ish and I don't think any other festival is as much of a ballache as Glastonbury is!

Well maybe just one pinger each and probably just for a dance around the late night tent for a couple of hours, I won't be stripping off and talking to any trees that's for sure. 🙂 

Had to check my programme for 2018, but yep was North Camping.

I reckon that sounds a decent bet!  I'm assuming it'll be the same, but last time they had live stuff until about 2am then Silent Disco until 5am on Friday and Saturday. I think everything on the Sunday finishes earlier apart from the main stage, so it kind of brings the whole place together for the big finale

34 minutes ago, Quark said:

Had to check my programme for 2018, but yep was North Camping.

I reckon that sounds a decent bet!  I'm assuming it'll be the same, but last time they had live stuff until about 2am then Silent Disco until 5am on Friday and Saturday. I think everything on the Sunday finishes earlier apart from the main stage, so it kind of brings the whole place together for the big finale

5am is late for a silent disco! 

I heard the Bimble Inn is open quite late too? 

I'll probably be relieved that sunday finishes early, will be done in by then and then have a long drive home on monday anyway. 🙂

Edited by gooner1990

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2021 at 10:13 AM, guypjfreak said:

If for any reason anyone can't go and have 2 tix to sell at normal price please let me know Yea.. 

Depending on circumstance I may have, but won't know until much closer to the date. Give me a shout if you're still looking 2 weeks before the festival. 

9 hours ago, blutarsky said:

Depending on circumstance I may have, but won't know until much closer to the date. Give me a shout if you're still looking 2 weeks before the festival. 

OK old son.. I hope A that you can go and B I'll not need to but Yea cheers. G

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, oddcouple said:

I might have 2 tickets, depending on my kidney stones…..

1. Bugger, that sounds mighty painful. Sorry that might be screwing up your fest plans 😞

2. @guypjfreak you still looking for tix bud?  You had first dibs on these, but if you're not interested I have a mate who is!

On 6/25/2021 at 10:57 PM, Pinhead said:

Are tix printed with names - might have 1 spare to sell...

Hi, if that ticket is still going, I’m after a spare one. I’ve got an alert set up on Twickets but I’m never quick enough! No worries if not 😎

19 hours ago, Pinhead said:

Ok, cool. I'll note your name and check whether they are named or whatever if / when they arrive depending on whether BD goes ahead or not. Would have been the missus ticket, but she is humming and haring about going...

👍

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/30/2021 at 7:25 AM, oddcouple said:

I might have 2 tickets, depending on my kidney stones…..

Hey pal, how are the stones doing? @guypjfreak is still on the hunt for tix if you're not going to be able to go?

Feel like an arse asking, hope you're all good and can still go of course! 😄

• Upvote 1