Download 2022

dannymichaels

Frank headlining second is a fantastic booking. I’m not a fan of that last album but the songs sound really good live (saw them at the Pilot) and he’s one of the best live performers on the planet. If it wasn’t for The Ghost Inside, I’d be there with bells on. 

16 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Frank headlining second is a fantastic booking. I’m not a fan of that last album but the songs sound really good live (saw them at the Pilot) and he’s one of the best live performers on the planet. If it wasn’t for The Ghost Inside, I’d be there with bells on. 

Yeah but they should have booked already. Unless the orginal plan was for them to play next year I'm sure why they didn't carry them over from last year llike the rest of the line up.

On 4/23/2022 at 10:31 AM, jump said:

Yeah but they should have booked already. Unless the orginal plan was for them to play next year I'm sure why they didn't carry them over from last year llike the rest of the line up.

Yeah; it’s very strange that they were not announced already for 2022 after being on the 2021 line up. They were clearly available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Known anti-vaxxer and flat-earther Steph Carpenter ‘isn’t ready to leave home or the country yet’ so won’t be touring with Deftones in Europe this summer. 

He’s probably worried he’ll take a look out of the plane window, see how curved the Earth is and have a breakdown or something. 

At least Deftones are still together and touring, I've seen other bands like The Mighty Mighty Bosstones break up over this shit.

Speaking of Deftones I was trying to get tixs for their London show this morning but my sister asked me to get her N Dubz tixs so all of the time I was messing about trying to get N Dubz tixs meant I missed getting the Deftones ones and I didn't even get the sodding N Dubx tixs.

Edited by jump

Do they usually leave set times this late? I know we're still over a week away but you'd think they have enough confidence in times now to release them.

Also, looking at that lineup we're still missing the odd band. Judging off previous poster drops they haven't actually announced their 'complete' line up yet. Looking too much into this I know but it's just over a week away until people start rocking up.

hey it's my first time going to download, going from London, does anyone know how to get back there without having to wait until 6 am for the train at Derby Station? I don't mind waiting if there is some place where i can kill a couple hours at though, but I'd rather get a bus back as early as possible either from Derby or Notthingham, i don't care

1 minute ago, jerobussio said:

hey it's my first time going to download, going from London, does anyone know how to get back there without having to wait until 6 am for the train at Derby Station? I don't mind waiting if there is some place where i can kill a couple hours at though, but I'd rather get a bus back as early as possible either from Derby or Notthingham, i don't care

Big Green Coaches is your friend. You can get a bus on site just after the headliners have finished.

https://www.biggreencoach.co.uk/events/download-festival-tickets-coach-travel

2 hours ago, jerobussio said:

So i can just pay for a return fare on site after the festival? that would be fantastic honestly, thanks

Maybe, whenever I've had used them before I've always booked in advance to avoud it selling out. I wasn't thinking of seeing My Chemical Romance at MK about two weeks before the gig but Big Green Coaches had already sold out so I didn't go for example so I wouldn't risk waiting till the day of and just book it now to be on the safe side.