Please Mr Eavis roll our tickets over to 2022

guypjfreak

44 minutes ago, MrBarry465 said:

Can they afford to roll tickets over again? I'd have thought they might give a 'rollover discount' option - where they give people who got tickets in 2020 preference first and at a discount. Then those who decide not to take this up, go back to general sale.

If they don't roll over the tickets, that money would need to be refunded, so the net cost is the approximately the same. Arguably it's cheaper to roll the tickets over as there'll be more admin costs associated with refunds.

Holding on to the deposit for another year doesn't stop them "raising" the ticket price to whatever it needs to be - when they rolled over the tickets last time I think they said something along the lines of 2021 prices will be announced at a later date - I'm not even sure if they ever did or not.

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

This is good news for us that have tickets but I really feel for the ticketless. I feel guilty for feeling happy when I saw this. Sorry. 

dont anyone feel guilty for having tickets ... this isn't the fault of anyone that does .... its the fault of a pandemic and nothing else 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

This is good news for us that have tickets but I really feel for the ticketless. I feel guilty for feeling happy when I saw this. Sorry. 

Same with every gig postponed and rearranged, would you feel bad for every one?  Don’t feel bad, just enjoy when it finally happens

3 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I feel very pleased for you!- I remember how brutal the first lockdown was for you- 2022 festival should be an absolute belter- it will be your reward for all the crap you've been through! I'll be very envious, but I will find something else to do, so no need to feel guilty!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

I feel very pleased for you!- I remember how brutal the first lockdown was for you- 2022 festival should be an absolute belter- it will be your reward for all the crap you've been through! I'll be very envious, but I will find something else to do, so no need to feel guilty!

Thanks, those words are lovely. 

30 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

dont anyone feel guilty for having tickets ... this isn't the fault of anyone that does .... its the fault of a pandemic and nothing else 

A very pragmatic and kind answer, typical of your replies to everything. Hopefully if this happens the resale club will come good for all in it. 

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

A very pragmatic and kind answer, typical of your replies to everything. Hopefully if this happens the resale club will come good for all in it. 

Thanks AC .... all won't be lost if It doesnt happen .... I will just have to explore some different options for meeting people off here ... That Glastonbury travel lodge will have some space that the BBC might not need .... so hopefully I can organise some kind of smaller gathering if we are allowed 

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Thanks AC .... all won't be lost if It doesnt happen .... I will just have to explore some different options for meeting people off here ... That Glastonbury travel lodge will have some space that the BBC might not need .... so hopefully I can organise some kind of smaller gathering if we are allowed 

You’ve got time to form a band and get on that BBC Introducing stage. I can play triangle if you want to join forces?

Edited by st dan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1