35 minutes ago, Alex Winstone said:

Pixies? Noticed there only the Friday support for Pearl Jam in Hyde park and not supporting them on the Saturday. 

Just had the same thought. They're also playing End of the Road in September and not sure if that was UK exclusive festival clause or not. Would be a great booking though!

On 10/8/2020 at 8:01 AM, Alex Winstone said:

Anyone come across Lowlives? Think they would be a great addition

Lowlives are fantastic, saw them a couple years ago at Reading Festival! Stitch D from The Defiled now going by 'Lee Villain' and Jocko (ex lostprophets/No Devotion) on drums doing grunge! I second this and strongly recommend them

On 10/13/2020 at 4:09 AM, justanothername said:

Really hope that Touche Amore get added to the Friday. The new album is great and the new songs work really well live judging from the livestream last night. 

would be a great cave headliner like in 2018, new album is phenomenal 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2020 at 2:04 AM, tbrock said:

Looks like Knocked Loose won't be dropping out this year as they are in Europe the week after which is a bonus. Anyone think there is a chance of Will from Creepers new band Salem playing?

After listening to Salem's new EP hopefully they get added it's amazing!, also they have started to tease the Saturday headliner

15 minutes ago, Peguin said:

What's the chances it's Architects headlining now that they have announced a new album?

I just don't see it being AFI anymore As im sure they would of had that sorted when they announced originally?

I'd say Architects are probably too big to headline Trees to be honest? I'm sure they did Wembley Arena on their last tour and Trees headliners are nowhere near that size normally

41 minutes ago, the_arsonist said:

I'd say Architects are probably too big to headline Trees to be honest? I'm sure they did Wembley Arena on their last tour and Trees headliners are nowhere near that size normally

Have Architects headlined a UK festival before?  If not, it might be a good way to establish themselves as that level of band?

1 hour ago, Peguin said:

What's the chances it's Architects headlining now that they have announced a new album?

I just don't see it being AFI anymore As im sure they would of had that sorted when they announced originally?

Sure I've seen that AFI aren't available for trees 

On 10/29/2020 at 9:45 AM, the_arsonist said:

Not necessarily though, You Me At Six and Frank Turner have both done Wembley 

Edited by Chavmeisterdeluxe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

Who we thinking for the final headliner? I'm guessing Manchester Orchestra 

Risky booking an American band no? I still think there's a good chance Thrice and JEW cancel. For mega bands I expect them to breeze through restrictions (Post Malone and QotSA etc at Leeds), but MO, Thrice and JEW aren't that big in the grand scheme of things. I still see Architects/IDLES as likely.

32 minutes ago, sacred shape said:

Risky booking an American band no? I still think there's a good chance Thrice and JEW cancel. For mega bands I expect them to breeze through restrictions (Post Malone and QotSA etc at Leeds), but MO, Thrice and JEW aren't that big in the grand scheme of things. I still see Architects/IDLES as likely.

There is no chance of Architects at 2000 Trees, way way too big. Even Idles really are too big. JEW I love bit aren't that big and Thrice are even smaller.

• Downvote 1