4 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Is it done based on he idea The Menzingers will finish before JEW start? I've only really just started listening to them but I wouldn't understand the clash of them. Dinosaur Pile-Up, Creeper, The Menzingers and then JEW is worth the money. Hell that's stronger for me that Slam Dunk.

Yep, can't imagine them clashing Menzingers and JEW as similar fanbases. So makes sense to clash Crossfaith and JEW as completely different genres. 

I think the Cave and Axiom are close to each other so wouldn't ever clash with each other? Could someone clarify that?

Yeah the Cave and Axiom wont clash. The Axiom and The Main usually clash, so what I'd expect is the same as what they did in 2018 and keep the Main and Axiom clashing, but just finish a band early. So The Menzingers would clash with Creeper instead. Which I would he upset about, but makes more sense than clashing them with JEW.

1 hour ago, Andrinald said:

Yeah the Cave and Axiom wont clash. The Axiom and The Main usually clash, so what I'd expect is the same as what they did in 2018 and keep the Main and Axiom clashing, but just finish a band early. So The Menzingers would clash with Creeper instead. Which I would he upset about, but makes more sense than clashing them with JEW.

Unless as the clashfinder shows they can play in the gap between Creeper finishing and JEW starting.

1 hour ago, Andrinald said:

Might have to rearrange both the Cave and Axiom then, since I think I've got Cave and Main clashing on Thurs and Sat. Its hard to know since some have fewer bands and not sure where they will add bands.

Will be a big shame for me if Menzingers and Creeper clash - they'd be two of my must sees 

12 hours ago, justanothername said:

Headliners for the Cave and the main don't often clash but last year While She Sleeps headlined the Cave and played at the same time as Frank Turner.

I reckon that the same will happen for JEW and Crossfaith so JEW don't clash with Menzos.

Ah so they did, thatd be great. Fingers crossed. As the Main and Axiom on Thursday are both excellent.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2020 at 2:39 PM, sacred shape said:

Yep, can't imagine them clashing Menzingers and JEW as similar fanbases. So makes sense to clash Crossfaith and JEW as completely different genres. 

I think the Cave and Axiom are close to each other so wouldn't ever clash with each other? Could someone clarify that?

they bloody better not clash Crossfaith and JEW, deadass two of my favourite bands D:

• Upvote 1

Just now, atomised said:

Same here but sadly I think they are more likely to clash Crossfaith with JEW which will mean it'll be down to mood on the night 

I will definitely pick Crossfaith if they do clash but I won't be happy about it

No Devotion and Crossfaith are my two top priorities for the fest,  Crossfaith being my absolute favourite band and No Devotion because I've never actually seen them before and my ex-favourite band was lostprophets, didn't appreciate ND at the time it all happened but a couple years later I gave them another try and fell in love with them

• Upvote 1