5 hours ago, atomised said:

Almost certain I've heard that Spanish love songs aren't booked

Gutted if this is true and given that Knocked Loose basically pulled out this year I reckon that they won't be here next year either. So I'm basically only left with The World Is... out of my desired 3 that might show up. Can't say I blame SLS given all the uncertainty that's still around. Hoping that they show up in 2022 then.

4 hours ago, sacred shape said:

Disappointing but if you'd have offered me Menzingers for them I'd have taken it

Both would have been the most ideal situation :P. And as much as I love Menzos, I have seen them play a bunch more times and generally prefer SLS but that won't stop me going down to the front if this goes ahead.

Edited by justanothername

2 minutes ago, Spam1990 said:

Laura Jane Grace Friday and Saturday... Must be a typo right? Or possible forest set..? 

Says on Facebook Saturday is a forest set.

This day is looking super heavy and I absolutely love it, glad they’ve got knocked loose back with a real strong undercard too. 

No headliner yet but Saturday is probably still my favourite day overall.

Just gotta cross everything that it can go ahead now!

2 minutes ago, the_arsonist said:

Says on Facebook Saturday is a forest set.

This day is looking super heavy and I absolutely love it, glad they’ve got knocked loose back with a real strong undercard too. 

No headliner yet but Saturday is probably still my favourite day overall.

Just gotta cross everything that it can go ahead now!

I reckon that's enough to know that AFI aren't back. I don't think they would fit and personally I'd be disappointed compared to their say for this year.

12 minutes ago, sacred shape said:

Website has been updated with stages for bands now, I'm gonna have a go at a Clashfinder unless anyone else gets there first

i've just updated the efests line-up page with the stages (and a couple of acts who've changed days) - much easier to view than the official line-up page I reckon.

https://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/2000trees/2021/lineup.shtml

54 minutes ago, sacred shape said:

Here is the clashfinder: https://clashfinder.com/s/2ktrees2021/

Order is the way the bands are ordered on the website. Times are not exact, more to give a general feel. 

Its editable so feel free to make changes

Is it done based on he idea The Menzingers will finish before JEW start? I've only really just started listening to them but I wouldn't understand the clash of them. Dinosaur Pile-Up, Creeper, The Menzingers and then JEW is worth the money. Hell that's stronger for me that Slam Dunk.