may as well start a new thread for this one, since 2020 is no longer happening

obvs we got Jimmy Eat World confirmed coming back, Crossfaith got some Europe festival dates very close so I reckon' they're likely back too

hope they can keep Fangclub and Nova Twins on the line up, shouldn't be too hard to do that I reckon'

3 hours ago, itskinglizard said:

may as well start a new thread for this one, since 2020 is no longer happening

obvs we got Jimmy Eat World confirmed coming back, Crossfaith got some Europe festival dates very close so I reckon' they're likely back too

hope they can keep Fangclub and Nova Twins on the line up, shouldn't be too hard to do that I reckon'

Can see them keeping the smaller bands, hopefully Gogol Bordello or Bad Religion get added as the fourth headliner

• 1 month later...

The majority of the line (around 90%) is being revealed next week. Got an announcement everyday

Monday - Main stage headliner
Tuesday - Thursday line up
Wednesday - Friday line up
Thursday - Saturday line up
Friday - Forrest stage 

Can imagine that most of the lineup for this year will run over to next but still hoping for one or two surprises.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1