Refund emails

Chrisp1986

We should be really worried about this. Like, really worried. 

Make sure to check your bank transactions a few times every day between now and June 2021 and make sure you haven't been refunded and lost your ticket.

Stay vigilant, don't get complacent but most of all, worry. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Make sure to check your bank transactions a few times every day between now and June 2021 and make sure you haven't been refunded and lost your ticket.

They're probably cancelling now because they've seen how bad the weather forecast is for 2021

26 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Worth noting as well if your ticket is refunded Michael and Emily will probably be greatly offended and you'll never get a ticket again in the future so maybe sprinkle over a little extra worry.

54 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

does the lead booker have a say in what happens to the other group members tickets? this would of been my first year at the festival and i'm still unsure on what the lead booker is actually for, is anyone able to give me a quick explanation? 

I think the lead booker could cancel a ticket in their group of 6, but I don't know specifically. I have heard of a girl having her ticket cancelled by her spiteful ex but I don't know if that was at deposit stage or after full payment (he got cancelled by Seetickets and GFL and she got another ticket back).

Once the Lead booker has paid the deposit, each ticket holder is free to pay the rest separately or in another group (reduces total p&p to get multiple tickets delivered to 1 address). I was lead booker in Oct, my mate got in, used my card details for 6 tickets, and now we'll be 3 pairs to complete the deposit payment and get them delivered. Getting car parking or CV tickets doesn't need to be by any lead booker either. A mate bought me my CV ticket on his card and I transferred him money, so I don't even think the lead booker needs to use their card, I think it's an organisation thing.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, carlosj said:

I think the lead booker could cancel a ticket in their group of 6, but I don't know specifically. I have heard of a girl having her ticket cancelled by her spiteful ex but I don't know if that was at deposit stage or after full payment (he got cancelled by Seetickets and GFL and she got another ticket back).

Once the Lead booker has paid the deposit, each ticket holder is free to pay the rest separately or in another group (reduces total p&p to get multiple tickets delivered to 1 address). I was lead booker in Oct, my mate got in, used my card details for 6 tickets, and now we'll be 3 pairs to complete the deposit payment and get them delivered. Getting car parking or CV tickets doesn't need to be by any lead booker either. A mate bought me my CV ticket on his card and I transferred him money, so I don't even think the lead booker needs to use their card, I think it's an organisation thing.

Same, I heard a story of a guy having a ticket cancelled by a spiteful ex..but for the life of me now I can't figure out how that would happen. I guess she must have registered them both with her email address at the beginning??? Otherwise I don't think it can happen.