Frame for my poster?

Ragingbunion93

Hi all,

I've had my 'hope shines brightest' colour poster for a little while now, but I can't find a frame for it! I live in the US, so most frames are only available in inches, but I really don't want to have to pay a premium for it to be custom framed. 

If anyone knows how I can get ahold of the right sized frame, I would be eternally grateful :).

Edited by Ragingbunion93
grammar

On 7/22/2020 at 11:52 PM, Ragingbunion93 said:

Hi all,

I've had my 'hope shines brightest' colour poster for a little while now, but I can't find a frame for it! I live in the US, so most frames are only available in inches, but I really don't want to have to pay a premium for it to be custom framed. 

If anyone knows how I can get ahold of the right sized frame, I would be eternally grateful :).

What's the size of the poster?

On 7/23/2020 at 4:06 AM, Wellyboot said:

You might have more luck asking in that thread :) a few people there have sorted frames / are looking for frames :) 

Thanks for the tip! After reading through the thread I see many efesters did a little modding of their posters for the frame. Im going with this frame, which closely resembles the size of the color poster in inches, and will let you all know how it looks :).

• 4 weeks later...