ABBA

Jne___

3 hours ago, henry bear said:

Hopefully no more songs about flirting with teenage ‘chicks’

I assume that you are referring to the disturbing 'Does your mother know' song? Or did they do another / others? That's the only one that I recall. 

It's odd, isn't it, that songs of that nature seem to have been allowed in the past. What were adults at the time thinking about?

7 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

So are they legit going to be holograms or its going to be them in those wonky suits. If there is a gap glasto weekend I guess its a lawk?

Looks like it's only happening in a purpose built arena in London. The promo pic is just of them in the gear for recording the performances - the 'live' show will just be holograms.

2 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

Looks like it's only happening in a purpose built arena in London. The promo pic is just of them in the gear for recording the performances - the 'live' show will just be holograms.

Yeah, was reading up. 

I mean this is their solution to just putting to bed any actual tour rumors by making an almost Vegas style show and hoping people just bite. You know word will get out as soon as some crew member leaks rehearsal pics and such or after the first night and all the reviews come in. This ends up being really cool or its laughed at but you cant totally laugh at them because its ABBA being as  ABBA as possible and its one of those things where they think that the world finally caught up with their vision technology wise so theyre doing this. 

I wanna know how much they want for this.  Cause theyve turned down a Billion dollars before, so this cant be that.