22 hours ago, TheHungryMoomin said:

Because it's never too early to start speculating! How much rollover of this year's headliners do we think is likely?

The Streets and Royal Blood are both around next year so I’d guess they’ll be 2 of the headliners again.

23 minutes ago, retrokev said:

would hope most of line up.should hear by next month i would think

Really? How come you think that soon?

8 minutes ago, sisco said:

Really? How come you think that soon?

you look at all other festivals that cancelled and some end of july begin of august,have already announced line ups and selling for next year. i think within august we should have all if not most of line up.

2 hours ago, retrokev said:

you look at all other festivals that cancelled and some end of july begin of august,have already announced line ups and selling for next year. i think within august we should have all if not most of line up.

None of the other ones such as Y Not, Kendall, Tramlines have announced so  I don’t know why they’d announce so early. (Hope I’m wrong)

Ian Brown was the big 2020 draw for me. I imagine that he's the headliner who they may have trouble securing again.

Early lineup announcements, you'd have thought that they would time with ticket returns and rollovers. I imagine that we won't get to hear soon, and it will be along the lines of the previous festival announcement schedule.

3 hours ago, CrispyDuck said:

Ian Brown was the big 2020 draw for me. I imagine that he's the headliner who they may have trouble securing again.

Early lineup announcements, you'd have thought that they would time with ticket returns and rollovers. I imagine that we won't get to hear soon, and it will be along the lines of the previous festival announcement schedule.

I’d presume so.

Ian Brown has rearranged his tour for next year and is playing Neighbourhood Festival again so you may well be ok.