Victorious 2021

3 minutes ago, sisco said:

Just wanted to come on and say that I hope everyone has a cracker.  

I’ve been looking forward to it for so long and it’s the first that I’m taking my family to. roll on Friday 

same to you Sisco.  Weather looks pretty decent (not too hot, not too cold, not too windy).  Have a great time all.

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Just wanted to come on and say that I hope everyone has a cracker.  

I’ve been looking forward to it for so long and it’s the first that I’m taking my family to. roll on Friday 

Have a great one. 

Hope everyone on here has a quality weekend. If your camping you probably won’t miss the bucket hat and shades 😎 hiding the hang over. 

4 minutes ago, A-legs said:

Has anyone camped before?

How strict are they with the curfew?

I’ve read online that you won’t be allowed in the campsite past 1am, we were hoping for a night out in Portsmouth!

A quick scan of the last 2 or 3 pages of this thread should find you the info you seek

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Gacheezbo said:

Anyone know best way to get form train station (harbour) to campsite?

Depending on where you're coming from, you might be better off getting off the train at Cosham (or Hilsea if you're on the slow train) instead of going all the way to the harbour. The campsite is at the other end of the (admittedly not very big) city to Portsmouth Harbour.

Busses in the area are run by either First Bus or Stagecoach.

Edited to add: Rome2Rio is normally pretty good for working out public transport routes.

Edited by Simsy
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Depending on where you're coming from, you might be better off getting off the train at Cosham (or Hilsea if you're on the slow train) instead of going all the way to the harbour. The campsite is at the other end of the (admittedly not very big) city to Portsmouth Harbour.

Busses in the area are run by either First Bus or Stagecoach.

Cheers mate will have a look 😀

Anyone know any good alternative bars / clubs? ...or karaoke