Victorious 2021

8 minutes ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

Couple of friends have decided they are interested last minute but are put off by the price. If anyone has or knows of someone with 2 x Saturday tickets available for nearer the original price please let me know! (seen loads on Facebook but trust you guys way more haha) 

I use twickets all the time (fan to fan sale for face value).  They have a few tickets for early bird price (30 + 4.20 booking fee).  

https://www.twickets.live/event/1403745048251600896

Edited by dgrain21
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BrizzleRob said:

Buzzing, just a shame it all ends at 11pm. Will have to find something else to do!

Albert Road is usually quite fun afterwards. A lot of bars tend to to for a late license because of the bank holiday as well

• Upvote 1

For those a bit more clued up on me, are there any decent DJ's/dance music to look out for? Just thinking for the rest of the group. I've seen Jaguar Skills before and he's brilliant, Annie Mac also, just wondering if there's anyone else in that guise that I'm missing?

Edited by BrizzleRob

On 8/19/2021 at 11:51 AM, Freddyflintstonree said:

Couple of friends have decided they are interested last minute but are put off by the price. If anyone has or knows of someone with 2 x Saturday tickets available for nearer the original price please let me know! (seen loads on Facebook but trust you guys way more haha) 

If it's main acts youre after they don't start til 9pm, I'm volunteering on ticket scanning with Festaff, free tickets and you get off at 7pm

• Thanks 1

On 8/19/2021 at 3:09 PM, WhatADin said:

Albert Road is usually quite fun afterwards. A lot of bars tend to to for a late license because of the bank holiday as well

Me and my friends are keen to go out after, but the campsite says it shuts at 1:00am??? 😂 like wtf...are they strict on this or what? seems ridiculous

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, retrokev said:

hi all. says last entry at 20.00 and no re entry after this time. my wife working so  over on 19.45 or 20.15 hover.will she be denied entry does anyone know.will come straight to fest from hover . cheers

No idea. I do find the organisers very unresponsive via email unfortunately. I think it would be harsh to deny entry that early

On 8/10/2021 at 2:58 PM, Henrik said:

Something has come up and unfortunately I can no longer make this. 

Selling my two weekend tickets if anyone is interested - £200 for the pair. That's about £100 cheaper than if you were to go on-line and buy them now. 

I've still not sold these so looks like I'm going to have to practically give them away. 

Will take £125 for the pair if anyone on here wants them. 

4 minutes ago, Henrik said:

4 minutes ago, Henrik said:

I've still not sold these so looks like I'm going to have to practically give them away. 

Will take £125 for the pair if anyone on here wants them. 

Did you try Twickets also?  fan to fan and often under face value sells pretty well on there (sold Supergrass last week).  You don't pay a fee as a seller, just small fee for a buyer. 

https://www.twickets.live/event/1403743125951746048

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gacheezbo said:

Me and my friends are keen to go out after, but the campsite says it shuts at 1:00am??? 😂 like wtf...are they strict on this or what? seems ridiculous

I think I asked earlier in the thread and I'm pretty sure you can get in and out at any point after 1am. I hope so at least!

That's the one thing missing for us from this really, the fact that you might not be able to sit around the campsite after the bands for a few hours drinking more for fear of waking others up. I think we're going to try it and just keep it super quiet at least and see how we get on.

55 minutes ago, BrizzleRob said:

I think I asked earlier in the thread and I'm pretty sure you can get in and out at any point after 1am. I hope so at least!

That's the one thing missing for us from this really, the fact that you might not be able to sit around the campsite after the bands for a few hours drinking more for fear of waking others up. I think we're going to try it and just keep it super quiet at least and see how we get on.

They got back to me and said you can come and go after 1am no problem. Isn't there separate camping for families and over 18s?

• Thanks 1

Quick question if anyone can answer this. 

trying to get COVID pass for natural immunity but it’s not letting me do it on the NHS app.

if I show them my positive PCR text from last month would be enough to cover entry into the festival does anyone know 

10 minutes ago, sisco said:

Weird they announced in now as it’s been on the lineup and set times for days 

Maybe band or entourage have COVID and therefore have to isolate / pull out. They won't be able to play if a member actively has COVID at the weekend.  I suspect we may see a couple more like this in the coming days, especially if there is any cross over with boardmasters which seems to have been a super spreader event in Cornwall.