Victorious 2021

Hi all, bit of a weird one but I won 2xtickets to Victorious Festival after attending the Sefton Park pilot event. This was confirmed a few months back and I since haven't heard anything about my tickets. I've tried my initial contact, festival Republic and victorious festival directly and have received no response whatsoever - any ideas how to reach out? I don't want to be a pest but I am worried I'll miss out! 

Track and trace email out this evening, get tickets next Friday. All happening now and I would reckon Ashcroft by now would have surely pulled out knowing he’s being advertised for this by now. It would be very shit to do a fast one 2 week or a week before. 

Hi guys

First time poster…

Just interested to find out how this test and trace will work. Surely it can’t be that if one person tests positive at the festival then everyone who is there must self-isolate?

Probably a really stupid question but don’t know your thoughts on this.

cheers!

17 hours ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

Hi all, bit of a weird one but I won 2xtickets to Victorious Festival after attending the Sefton Park pilot event. This was confirmed a few months back and I since haven't heard anything about my tickets. I've tried my initial contact, festival Republic and victorious festival directly and have received no response whatsoever - any ideas how to reach out? I don't want to be a pest but I am worried I'll miss out! 

I had a similar problem when I won t in the park tickets one year. I was only contacted 2 weeks before the fest. Don't worry for now.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, dom456 said:

Hi guys

First time poster…

Just interested to find out how this test and trace will work. Surely it can’t be that if one person tests positive at the festival then everyone who is there must self-isolate?

cheers!

I would imagine you will receive a text like I did the other day. Said I had attended an event that may have been attended by people who have tested positive, that I don't need to isolate but they recommend doing an LFT 

9 hours ago, dom456 said:

Hi guys

First time poster…

cheers!

I went to Latitude and never got a text. there's so many people at a festival they can't really expect everyone to isolate - just be careful and test afterwards

9 hours ago, dom456 said:

Hi guys

First time poster…

cheers!

I went to Tramlines and if I’m honest it felt like a box ticking exercise. I know a fair amount of people who tested positive after that festival and I haven’t heard of any texts going out.

From experience it’s all abit of a joke and nothing to even worry about anymore. Tramlines my Covid entry I could’ve shown anything they just glanced I didn’t even stop I just walked through. Spent more time checking for contraband. track and trace sent no texts, it literally seems like a box ticking exercise as they know they can’t stop the spread in there. My friend came down with Covid double vaccinated too the Sunday morning after getting in from that festival. Bet she spread it on to loads people sadly. 

It feels like a way of just complying with public health and then once the events running its business as usual. If you’ve had both vaccines you won’t need to isolate if pinged anyway in a couple week so be right.

5 minutes ago, gfa said:

I went to Latitude and never got a text. there's so many people at a festival they can't really expect everyone to isolate - just be careful and test afterwards

Agreed. Enjoy the festival for all it’s worth. Test after. 

On 7/31/2021 at 12:08 PM, sisco said:

Saw Frank Turner and Beans on Toast last night down in Margate, both absolutely brilliant.  Shame Beans is clashing with Royal Blood really. 

On 7/31/2021 at 12:22 PM, atomised said:

I was there. Was an awesome show. Enjoyed PET NEEDS too 

That was a good show and my first back and first at Dreamland. As Beans said the security search on the way in was a bit much especially as I carry a small medical kit due to underlying health issues. They spent ages going through it and my bag.

Loved Frank & Beans on Toast and as @sisco said shame Beans clashes with Royal Blood at Victorious. Pet Needs were also fun and sure they will turn up on many a festival under card in the coming years.

• Upvote 1