Victorious 2021

36 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

https://clashfinder.com/s/victoriousfest2021/

Updated with the stage splits. Timings based on 2019's schedule and positioning based on the stage order on the website.

Thanks @sisco and @deadpheasant for the timings and clashfinder its much appreciated and very useful. I tink i might luck out and not have as many clashes as I first thought.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, JHad said:

Cheers all for updating. 

One killer clash for me - The Streets and Seth Lakeman. Two acts I've been wanting to see for years for completely different reasons! 

Mine is Royal Blood and Beans on Toast.  Pretty clear apart from that though

22 minutes ago, atomised said:

Same as mine, was worried Frank turner would clash with rag n bone man because my son loves the latter. 

Yeah wife has a few must sees and Rag N Bone man is one of them.  Got really lucky with the clashes, I dunno I may even pop down for the last half hour of Beans

13 hours ago, sisco said:

Wasn’t watching him anyway so it’s no issue for me thankfully

See isn't have seen TS5, Reef, Rag N Bone Man and Dickie. Just realised now that Reef and Frank clash but I've not seen Reef yet so. 

But based on that Royal Blood info the chances are he is out anyway and that makes that weekend choice of attended event much easier.

2 hours ago, thewayiam said:

See isn't have seen TS5, Reef, Rag N Bone Man and Dickie. Just realised now that Reef and Frank clash but I've not seen Reef yet so. 

But based on that Royal Blood info the chances are he is out anyway and that makes that weekend choice of attended event much easier.

Lucked out really:

Friday is an ok day, people we don’t mind but we do like The Kooks more than the rest.  Looking forward to Feeder too. 

Saturday is packed, The Streets, Rag n Bone Man, Blossoms, Frank Turner and Black Honey is a decent little run for us.

Sunday too isn’t to bad at all, Royal Blood (clashes with Beans on Toast but just found out he’s supporting Frank at Dreamland so I’m set now), Supergrass, Miles Kane (if he’s playing some Last Shadow Puppets songs as he’s indicated) and Jade Bird.  

First time taking the kids so will no doubt be in the kids area plenty of time too. 

2 hours ago, sisco said:

Lucked out really:

Friday is an ok day, people we don’t mind but we do like The Kooks more than the rest.  Looking forward to Feeder too. 

Saturday is packed, The Streets, Rag n Bone Man, Blossoms, Frank Turner and Black Honey is a decent little run for us.

Sunday too isn’t to bad at all, Royal Blood (clashes with Beans on Toast but just found out he’s supporting Frank at Dreamland so I’m set now), Supergrass, Miles Kane (if he’s playing some Last Shadow Puppets songs as he’s indicated) and Jade Bird.  

First time taking the kids so will no doubt be in the kids area plenty of time too. 

It's one of those for me where I would watch others if Ashcroft is there. If not then it's not an issue to miss. I'm seeing Feeder at the Catish gig. I've not booked it yet but I shall

11 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I say fairplay to him. Why should he want a test and restriction circus.

I wouldnt criticise either way, we all need to make personal choices.

I would imagine the passport entry will be here for a good while.

3 hours ago, BrizzleRob said:

Entry requirements are up, as expected to be honest:

https://www.victoriousfestival.co.uk/covid-19-faqs/

Can we expect Ashcroft to drop out now?

His last pull did kinda state that he wasn't playing festivals with restrictions. Whether it's a government test event or research etc it still equates to the same ruling.

Pretty sure Ashcroft said he won't play where people are discriminated against for not having the vaccine. You don't need to have had the vaccine to get into Victorious so can't see why he would have a problem. 

So hyped that this is going ahead. Not seen a live band since Slipknot in January 2020. 

This will be my return and I am ready! 

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Henrik said:

Pretty sure Ashcroft said he won't play where people are discriminated against for not having the vaccine. You don't need to have had the vaccine to get into Victorious so can't see why he would have a problem. 

So hyped that this is going ahead. Not seen a live band since Slipknot in January 2020. 

This will be my return and I am ready! 

Same mate. Not much activity that I can see on social media for this so this is my place for Victorious hype 😎.

Edited by BrizzleRob
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mr Carbohydrate said:

Think it’s only a matter of time 😭  

Who do we think for replacing him with?

Not sure who they would go for but would hope they would try if he pulled out. Would they think of maybe not replacing him and maybe moving Blossoms up to headline that stage?

18 minutes ago, John L said:

I hope he turns up as I will be going to see him but if not they’d need something similar. James are about aren’t they? 

I would be happy with them. They do have a run of concerts late August & September but not sure if that would make them more or less likely to play.

They still have tickets on sale for Kenwood House & Margate Dreamland. Would playing Victorious potentially effect the sales of them.